Thread: Boat Transport question.

2Driver
    Need some input on Boat Transport.
    I made need to move a 22' about 1800 miles and it is cheaper to truck then for me to go pull it. Sounds a bit concerning forklifting the whole rig (on it's trailer) onto a semi then it blazing down the freeway in all kinds of weather with a bunch of other boats. Any info will help.
    To date I have spoken with A-1 Boat transport. They say you have to arrange for the hoisting and covering yourself. I guess most of them just strap it and drive it?
    Thanks

Skullinator
    i shipped my boat here from Florida and had someone that pulled it on my trailer also had it shrink wrapped before it was sent to protect from the environment.

andy01
    i shipped my boat here from Florida and had someone that pulled it on my trailer also had it shrink wrapped before it was sent to protect from the environment.
    That's what I did, my company worked out great. If you need the info on the people that shipped mine let me know.

2Driver
    That's what I did, my company worked out great. If you need the info on the people that shipped mine let me know.
    if you have the name great and thanks