Thread: 75 18' tahiti

jshirley78
    does anyone have any idea or know where I could find out the weight of my tahiti torino bare hull??????? I need to remove it from the trailer for some work to the trailer and the underside of the hull and need an idea of what its going to take... Also, my windshield has a small crack does anyone know if a plexi can be repaired???

does anyone have any idea or know where I could find out the weight of my tahiti torino bare hull??????? I need to remove it from the trailer for some work to the trailer and the underside of the hull and need an idea of what its going to take... Also, my windshield has a small crack does anyone know if a plexi can be repaired???
    my suggestion would be to take it to a public scale (like the kind they use for trucks)...if u know the wt of the trailer...n/p...just a little math will tell u...they make boat slings to lift the boat off the trailer...i used 2 of them & an overhead hoist...raised it just high enough to pull the trailer out & set the boat down & rolled it over (on carpet) n/p...as far as the plexi goes...u might try clear silicone...just my .02 cents...i hope this might help
    fastrat

I don't have a brochure for your model, but quite a few of the ones I have listed show hull weight. Might give you a ballpark......
    Roostwear brochures (http://www.roostwear.com/brochure.htm)

Keithb87
    My Bro used a Heavy Farm equipment mover to lift the boat off of the trailer.