Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Labor Day Party Knights Landing, Ca

Mrs.charitycase
    Saturday September 3rd
    Will be our Big Annual Labor Day Party at Shady Beach in Knights Landing, Ca. Last year was a blast..I shouldn't have drank as much...but had a blast. Come out. Everyone is welcome. It's going to be a huge turnout. We got Food, Bring your beer, and we have Kerry Jacobs-The awesome DJ-Who does a variety of music. Come out early. We are planning to be out there about 9:30am to get the best spot for the boat.
    Last Year Labor Day Video..CLICK HERE (http://www.schoutenranch.com/video/kl2003.wmv)
    10:00am-Whenever.
    Saturday September 3rd
    Here are some directions:
    BY BOAT - Launch at Knights Landing, go 8 miles upriver to Shady Beach which will be the 3rd beach on the right.
    BY CAR - Go through Knights Landing and cross the Sacramento river and take the first left. Continue up the levee for 8 miles and you should see a motocross track on the left with lots of parking etc.
    There will be a BBQ, DJ and lots of fun . Zoomies are welcome.
    For more info reply to this thread or contact Casey at info@woodlandpolaris.com
    COME OUT

abraman1326
    Kerry had told me about this last year. I'm going to try and make it this year, it's just hard to give up a day at Berryessa...
    BRA

Mrs.charitycase
    Kerry had told me about this last year. I'm going to try and make it this year, it's just hard to give up a day at Berryessa...
    BRA
    Oh..Give up a day at Baryessa Saturday.. And make Sunday and Monday at Baryessa. Come on. You're going. J/K..But you should.

abraman1326
    I am really thinking about it. Kerry said it was a great time. I'll have to see what the little lady wants to do...
    BRA

Mrs.charitycase
    I am really thinking about it. Kerry said it was a great time. I'll have to see what the little lady wants to do...
    BRA
    I don't know you guys, but It'll be fun. Come out. Tell your girl she'll have fun.

cam440
    I am new here and this is obviously my first post LOL. I usually go to Berryessa with friends on Labor Day, but in a wake boat. Now I have my own jet, and was wondering if this is an open invite or just friends? Thanks, CHAD

Dribble
    We'll be houseboating at Oroville that weekend, or we would have been there for sure.

Mrs.charitycase
    I am new here and this is obviously my first post LOL. I usually go to Berryessa with friends on Labor Day, but in a wake boat. Now I have my own jet, and was wondering if this is an open invite or just friends? Thanks, CHAD
    Will be our Big Annual Labor Day Party at Shady Beach in Knights Landing, Ca. Last year was a blast..I shouldn't have drank as much...but had a blast. Come out. Everyone is welcome. It's going to be a huge....
    Yes you are welcome. Seriously Everyone can come. The beach is usually pretty big. If we run out of room on the beach...there's always our boats. Come out and enjoy..Like I said we want this to be the biggest turnout yet.

Mrs.charitycase
    We'll be houseboating at Oroville that weekend, or we would have been there for sure.
    There's always next year...Memorial Day.

charitycase
    bump

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast