Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Havasu-Nautical Inn July 17-20

Beer-30
    Anyone else gonna be around Sun thru Wed?
    We'll get out there Sunday at some point. Leaving Wed.
    Got the First Cabin Club special. Will listen to the 90 minute time-share speal/tour. Our first time at Nautical.

raff
    We will be at the Nautical Inn The 15th-17th for the Ultra Regatta, then make the move down to Black Meadow Landing for the rest of the week. We'll be on the water all week so we will keep an eye out for you..
    Mark out

voodoomedman
    Ultra regatta is that weekend. Unfortunately I can't be there. Anyhow that means a few peeps from here will be there and Ultra regatta is open to everyone so you might want to cruise over to there site and see about signing up.

Evil-E
    Just gonna miss you. We are heading up the 15th for RRX 4 and going to leave the 17th.

Beer-30
    Yeah, kind of funky timing. It was the only time we could get at the Naut in July.
    Raff, I am sure we'll see ya out there. We will be down to Springs a few times.

ACLC
    I'm probably headed up 14th - 17th. Isn't the all boat regatta that weekend?

Beer-30
    I'm probably headed up 14th - 17th. Isn't the all boat regatta that weekend?
    I know it's Ultra's. Don't know about all boat.

Evil-E
    Yes, the all boat regatta and poker run is that weekend. At least I hope it is! :sqeyes:

ACLC
    Hey BEER anymore Mojave trips? Remember me from the Memorial day Kaos at Katherines?

Beer-30
    Hey BEER anymore Mojave trips? Remember me from the Memorial day Kaos at Katherines?
    Absolutely I remember you. How could I forget that beautiful Lavey! I love your boat. Don't leave it unattended in my presence!
    No, no other Mojave trips planned as of yet. We have this Nautical trip this month. A Don Pedro trip in August. A week in Havasu in September during Labor day (Thurs thru Tues).
    Sleek was talking about an impromptu Sleek/Magic only gathering in Parker in Oct, but haven't heard any more. They didn't say a date.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast