Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What is it with you chicks and having

Mrs.Racer277
    Maybe, lets make a deal
    You have nothing to deal with.

MS B HAVEN
    What is wrong with everyone. I dont' know any of you,but...... JUST chill, be respectful, tell her "all right I can respect that, please watch your spending.." haha
    We are all so "in control" and it overtakes who we are. Believe me I have been his wife, ( and I wonder why I am divorced, !!) but I have also stepped back and looked at the broader view. We can't live like this, if you don't agree with how someone lives or what someone likes to do, you need to change yourself to accomodate that person, don't try and change them. be yourself, be willing to accept others feelings and thoughts, they aren't wrong, they just think different. If everyone thought the same way that wouldn't make it any fun

*** I have no idea where that came from, I am sorry?!!!***

LASERRAY
    Betcha 10 bucks he's not gettin' any of that from her either! :notam:You're probably right. My wife forced me into recently selling my new boat and I haven't banged her in about a year! Sometimes you just have to say "yes dear" for the moment and then go from there. She makes more $ then me which sucks and puts me at a disadvantage, but I do plan to buy another toy before too long, that bitch!

Tom Brown
    Pinko?? that is soooooo Mcarthyish.
    Well... if the oppressive regime fits...

LASERRAY
    Well... if the oppressive regime fits...LMAO!

canuck1
    Wow! You could knock me over with a feather with that revalation! Who'da thunk it? Blowing 472 guys with no woman? I'm shocked!
    Yeah, right
    Sounds like somebody missed nap time today

canuck1
    Ah no, that would require me having a wife and or girlfriend to which I have neither.
    smart man, its cheaper to rent by far

CandyA$$
    to control? Guy lives across the street from me comes over when I am thrashing and talks about how he wants to do this and that to his car but she wont let him, she wont let him go out drinking with me, is the pussy really that good to put up with that shit?
    Whipped!
    And trust issues!

lucky
    You're probably right. My wife forced me into recently selling my new boat and I haven't banged her in about a year! Sometimes you just have to say "yes dear" for the moment and then go from there. She makes more $ then me which sucks and puts me at a disadvantage, but I do plan to buy another toy before too long, that bitch!

no boat and no vagina ? dude -- you need to " take em back " my motto - do what you do - normally - and if it does'nt work - tell her to get the hell out - money ain't no big thing -- you either have it or ya don't - I'm going on my second marriage -- if i'm not happy - i'm not apposed to finding another one !

lucky
    What is wrong with everyone. I dont' know any of you,but...... JUST chill, be respectful, tell her "all right I can respect that, please watch your spending.." haha
    We are all so "in control" and it overtakes who we are. Believe me I have been his wife, ( and I wonder why I am divorced, !!) but I have also stepped back and looked at the broader view. We can't live like this, if you don't agree with how someone lives or what someone likes to do, you need to change yourself to accomodate that person, don't try and change them. be yourself, be willing to accept others feelings and thoughts, they aren't wrong, they just think different. If everyone thought the same way that wouldn't make it any fun

*** I have no idea where that came from, I am sorry?!!!***
    Now - a women may - like to "direct" ( my word for bitching ) thier man -- but that is a two way street -- so don't hog the road - out comes the garbage truck ...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast