Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: E-ticket

michael
    Just got my August issue of Power Boat magazine and was excited to see my Eticket boat blazzzzzing up and down the river.....The article was true in every sense.....it handles great and really chews up the afternoon chop.... Larry Carpenter and Eticket boats did a great job on this slick ride.....Thanks.

JetBoatRich
    very cool, congratulations and welcome to the site :wink:

XtrmWakeborder
    Lets see some pics! welcome to the site.

Cole
    Just got my August issue of Power Boat magazine and was excited to see my Eticket boat blazzzzzing up and down the river.....The article was true in every sense.....it handles great and really chews up the afternoon chop.... Larry Carpenter and Eticket boats did a great job on this slick ride.....Thanks.
    Which boat did you get the canopied cat or the party cat???

Phat Matt
    I checked out your boat just before you took delivery. Yours has his updated options on it like mine will. Congrats on the boat, mine won't be done until September. I can't wait!!!

Phat Matt
    Bump for the new boy Michael!
    Kickin' ass with one post.

XtrmWakeborder
    What engines, and speeds did it see? Very awsome boat! It looks a lot taller than the other decks. Might be able to take it out in the ocean!!

J540
    I checked out your boat just before you took delivery. Yours has his updated options on it like mine will. Congrats on the boat, mine won't be done until September. I can't wait!!!
    My friend has an E-ticket cat for sale w/canopie's, no motor. if any one is looking.
    John

Reaper1
    Good article and very nice boat! Glad to see Larry and the crew get some props. I know they have worked hard. :clover:

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast