Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Happy Birthday Unforgiven

Mrs.Racer277

Eliminator 4 Life
    Happy Birthday Eddie hope you have a great day at work Dont worry I wont tell everyone your real age :crossx:

hoolign
    See siggy line for all your holiday wishes

HOSS
    Happy B-day,,,ok now back to the Bench.

Unforgiven
    Thanks everyone...by the way...I'm 31....again.............Dia when do I get my"present"????

Bre
    Happy Birthday

Mrs.Racer277
    Thanks everyone...by the way...I'm 31....again.............Dia when do I get my"present"????
    Should have stayed in Bako. :wink: Guess you will have to drive back over to unwrap me...........oops I mean it. :wink: Hurry though Sean will be back home tomorrow.

Unforgiven
    Should have stayed in Bako. :wink: Guess you will have to drive back over to unwrap me...........oops I mean it. :wink: Hurry though Sean will be back home tomorrow.
    Well the gang from McLintocks are throwing me a party tonight...Dia I'll unwrapp you I mean my present as soon as I'm done with the stripper...They asked who I wanted as a stripper and I gave them my list.
    Traci,Dia, Barbigirl,bunny166, Pix Pus,Bre,Yvonne,Goldie,Frenchie's Wife....oh yea I can't forget....Foxy........

Eliminator 4 Life
    Well the gang from McLintocks are throwing me a party tonight...Dia I'll unwrapp you I mean my present as soon as I'm done with the stripper...They asked who I wanted as a stripper and I gave them my list.
    Traci,Dia, Barbigirl,bunny166, Pix Pus,Bre,Yvonne,Goldie,Frenchie's Wife....oh yea I can't forget....Foxy........
    :boxingguy :idea:

Eliminator 4 Life
    31 huh thats not what you said yesterday ha ha

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast