Thread: Ipods

LAFD
    Anybody Have A Hookup On Ipods? Lookin To Put One In The Boat.

Cole Trickle
    Anybody Have A Hookup On Ipods? Lookin To Put One In The Boat.
    I don't think apple allows that much of a discount?
    I bought mine from apple direct.4 gig mini with custom engraving was 199.00+ shipping.
    Someone said that you could get them for $10-15 cheaper on campus with a student ID?(I figured going back to college to save $15.00 would be to much trouble :hammerhea )
    Ever get that stereo installed in your boat?
    Brandin

Krumbsnatcher
    Apple is the same price everywhere, since they do not allow discounting on any of thier products you will find comparison shopping a futile effort. So whether you buy it from Best Buy or Circuit City or where ever the same price holds true.
    On a side note we make a simple billet clip that can be mounted to your boat or RV that holds the mini in place.
    $50 if interested.

LAFD
    I don't think apple allows that much of a discount?
    I bought mine from apple direct.4 gig mini with custom engraving was 199.00+ shipping.
    Someone said that you could get them for $10-15 cheaper on campus with a student ID?(I figured going back to college to save $15.00 would be to much trouble :hammerhea )
    Ever get that stereo installed in your boat?
    Brandin
    NO NOT YET AFTER I GOT THE EQUIPMENT FROM YOU I HAD OTHER FINANCES THAT POPPED UP. I ACTUALLY JUST ORDERED THE AMPS TODAY SO IT WILL BE TOGETHER SOON.

GOTLDH
    You can save a few bucks on them at cosco!!!!!!!

riverbound
    there is little to no money in IPOD's so you will not see a big difference in pricing. And I dont know if most poeple would go completely out of their way to save at most $20. That is about all the mark up in those things.

mbrown2
    There is really no hookups on IPODs...they are pretty much price controlled and no markup...and I won't drive far to save $20 and unless I am getting it shipped for free; even the internet becomes 2nd place...
    Just got the 60gb photopod...and it is the $hit with slideshow feature...just plug directly into tv, select background music, and instant slideshow of your favorite trips...