Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Open Letter To RiverDave

Havasu_Dreamin
    Ion, I agree you. This is the BEST country to live in! But we do have our problems like the entitlement mentality, the "take no responsibility for your actions" group and many others. Those are the types of things I want to see changed.

Ion
    Ion, I agree you. This is the BEST country to live in! But we do have our problems like the entitlement mentality, the "take no responsibility for your actions" group and many others. Those are the types of things I want to see changed.
    And I for one, don't care much for affirmative action, 'specially when it puts, in some cases, less qualified people in positions because of quotas that need to be filled. That's certainly bullshit, but at the same time, it doesn't directly affect my lifestyle. The biggest problem I see in this country is apathy. We all complain about one thing or the other, but in a good year, voter turnout is what, 50-60%!?!?! I certainly hope anyone who complains about anything in this country votes. Otherwise, what they think just doesn't matter...

Ion
    The beauty of our democracy is that we the people can affect change. But we have to get off our fattened arses and do it.

CandyA$$
    The beauty of our democracy is that we the people can affect change. But we have to get off our fattened arses and do it.
    Here de here de

Havasu_Dreamin
    I certainly hope anyone who complains about anything in this country votes. Otherwise, what they think just doesn't matter...
    Exactly. I vote in every election.

Tom Brown
    Bidet..... ....garden hose?
    Garden hose?
    Do you suppose he is an inserter or increases the pressure by restricting the outlet with his finger?

HCS
    You have to admit. Most people don't have a (f)ucking clue.

CandyA$$
    You have to admit. Most people don't have a (f)ucking clue.
    yes probably true

Jbb
    Garden hose?
    Do you suppose he is an inserter or increases the pressure by restricting the outlet with his finger?
    Partial to misters...

HCS
    yes probably true
    One time we had about 8 boats line up on the beach. This freaking guy in a big deepV Bayliner comes by about 20 feet off of the boats throwing a 3 foot roller, totally clueluss that he was about to swamp all of our boats. So were all screaming at this asshole to slow down. What's he do? turns around looks at us and waves his hand like it's ok. Doesn't slow down one bit.
    Little did he know he was headed for a gravel bar right past the beach.
    SLAMMM!!!!! He rams his boat right into the gravel bar.
    We laughed our asses off as he proceeded to throttle up to try to get across the gravel. He didn't even shut down! Totally tore up his prop and out drive.
    Clueless.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast