Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Open Letter To RiverDave

CandyA$$
    One time we had about 8 boats line up on the beach. This freaking guy in a big deepV Bayliner comes by about 20 feet off of the boats throwing a 3 foot roller, totally clueluss that he was about to swamp all of our boats. So were all screaming at this asshole to slow down. What's he do? turns around looks at us and waves his hand like it's ok. Doesn't slow down one bit.
    Little did he know he was headed for a gravel bar right past the beach.
    SLAMMM!!!!! He rams his boat right into the gravel bar.
    We laughed our asses off as he proceeded to throttle up to try to get across the gravel. He didn't even shut down! Totally tore up his prop and out drive.
    Clueless.
    HolySh!t
    What a dumbfu(k!
    Hello, boat damage, embarassment
    LMAO!

RiverDave
    Recently, RD questioned my negativity, and he is correct, I have been very negative lately. You see, I always wanted to be the Grumpy Old Man, not the Dirty Old Man. But Grumpy Old Man had already been taken by some movie star. My girl friend says I'm not even good at beeing a DOM. If I lust after some young, big boobed chickadee, I wouldn't know what to do anyway. I get grumpy too often anymore: at slow drivers in the left lane, at people who leave trash on the beach, at people who have boats but aren't boaters, at inept workers, bad politicians, greedy CEO's who steel millions of dollars from their loyal employees, protesters who scream that a wounded cop shoots back at his shooter, and political correctness. I'm grumpy that we can track down Martha Steward and a mad cow right into her very stall but can't find 100,000 registered sex offenders. I could go on for hours, but it just makes me more grumpy. Think I'll run down to the lake and take a quick run out to the Wishing Well and sneak a cool bullet.
    My not so open letter back.. LOL
    I'm not saying I don't agree with alot of what you say.. I'm just saying that some little thing pisses you off. Then we all read about it on ***boat. Now this isn't to outta the norm for this board, but sometimes, just sometimes, doesn't some good things happen too? I mean don't you ever have a good day? Why don't ya tell us about sneaking a bullet on the lake, as opposed to the slow driver that pissed you off on the way to it.
    RD

lucky
    rd - the peace maker

Jbb
    My not so open letter back.. LOL
    I'm not saying I don't agree with alot of what you say.. I'm just saying that some little thing pisses you off. Then we all read about it on ***boat. Now this isn't to outta the norm for this board, but sometimes, just sometimes, doesn't some good things happen too? I mean don't you ever have a good day? Why don't ya tell us about sneaking a bullet on the lake, as opposed to the slow driver that pissed you off on the way to it.
    RD
    '
    Your pissing me off already ...little Mr..... :devil:

CandyA$$
    Ok happy thoughts.
    I just got my tenants moved out of my rental, all the stress relieved.
    Aaawww
    Serious though this is my happy news

Tom Brown
    Positivity sucks.

CandyA$$
    Positivity sucks.
    Dang your ruining my happy thought.
    LOL

lucky
    brown - leaving a streak around the toilet bowl of life
    i'd blow my brains out - except i'm outta bullets and the cars broke down -
    lol