Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: SPAM: High Flow Dynamics Quick Change Timing Covers Are Here!

LakesOnly
    High Flow Dynamics is proud to offer our 429/460 Quick Change Timing Cover that allows quick access for cam timing changes without removal of the cover.
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...verMounted.jpg
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...erOnCoverA.jpg http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...seAndCover.jpg
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...inedEdgesA.jpg
    Cast from virgin ingot aluminum, then heat treated
    356-T6
    CNC machined
    Fits all types of 429/460 blocks (Passenger, Boss 429, A-460, Aluminum, etc)
    Crank seal is externally servicable
    Cam timing changes may be made without removing the timing cover
    Accepts most cam-driven accessories
    Available in Ford snout or Hemi snout front crank seal
    Available as-cast and machined (shown above), cast/fully machined, or billet (special order)
    May be polished, anodized, painted or powdercoated
    Modular design. Options/Accessories include cam drive spud & hex drive, blower idler bracket, more (these items and more exist but are to be announced/available at a later date).
    Stainless socket head cap screw mounting hardware is included
    Made In U.S.A.
    Priced at $299 as pictured above, stainless mounting hardware included. Also, as an introductory bonus, these particular ones include the waterpump block off pads being drilled and threaded for 10-AN fittings. Future covers will not have this feature included except as an added cost option (drilling for fittings will be up to the end user in the normally produced cover).
    PM if interested.
    Thanks,
    LO
    p.s. Jet Boaters: Cam drive accessory hole in the cam gear cover plate may be plugged with a 1-1/4" brass freeze plug.

steelcomp
    nothing but red X's.

steelcomp
    Are the water pump block off pad holes threaded for an AN fitting, or are they tapered pipe?? If threaded for AN fitting, is there an o-ring bevel or do you suggest using washers?
    p.s. Jet Boaters: Cam drive accessory hole in the cam gear cover plate may be plugged with a 1-1/4" brass freeze plug. Do you offer an aluminum cover for the access hole? (Can't tell w/o pics)

Lakes,
    I will put you in contact with a few people you need to speak to, Carrol Carter and AT Francis may be interested. I need your phone number.
    Chris

superdave013
    Lookin good!!

LakesOnly
    nothing but red X's.
    Damn that photo hosting site. Thanks Comp, you're the second person to tell me that they don't see the pics (from two different forums now).
    Website is growing while under construction (five pages now) and I need space so I started going with another pic hosting site and deep linking to our website and elsewhere. Looks like I will pull my business with them...
    I uploaded pics to ***boat Image Center, so now y'all should see 'em.
    LO

LakesOnly
    Are the water pump block off pad holes threaded for an AN fitting, or are they tapered pipe?? If threaded for AN fitting, is there an o-ring bevel or do you suggest using washers?
    Do you offer an aluminum cover for the access hole? (Can't tell w/o pics)
    Pics are now on new hosting site and should be visible; look closesly and you can see the bevel for the AN threaded holes.
    Price is for both timing chain case & cam gear cover as shown.
    Our covers are totally modular and also have incorporated into the design a cam drive spud & hex drive, a blower idler bracket, and even a cam-driven external oil pump to which you stack your injector pump. Think about that...if the oil pump fails (it wont, but if it does), your fuel is shut off. All these parts will eventually be seperately itemized/priced so that you buy only what you need for youre build, can add to it later with no mods, etc.
    Good stuff,
    LO

LakesOnly
    Lakes,
    I will put you in contact with a few people you need to speak to, Carrol Carter and AT Francis may be interested. I need your phone number.
    Chris
    Chris PM'ing you my cell number.
    I'll be happy to deliver for their own use; let me just say in advance that shipping stock to other outlets wishing to carry the parts may happen down the road should demand reach such a level, but we are not prepared for this volume prioduction now. In fact, I'm a little taken aback at how many people want this item on their shelves...we are too low production at the moment.
    LO
    p.s. sorry, idler brackets and cam spuds are out of stock/went with the first few covers sold.

steelcomp
    Good looking piece!! For sure!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast