Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Serious Advice Needed

2NDTIMEAROUND
    Say you were with your girl/boyfriend for over 2 years and suddenly took a turn for the worst,now you have aquired quite a bit of debt together and theres no way you can pay 1100 in child/spousal support,200 for sons motorcycles 500 in credit cards,1750.00 in rent plus 400 in boat and 400 in car payment and all the other normal living expences.heres the question do you sell the car,boat and motorcycles and stay in the house or keep it all and head to your parents house for maybe a year max granted parents are way cool and have a kickass time with them what would you do????

jbone
    theres no way you can pay 1100 in child/spousal support
    "Cheeper to Keeper"
    I heard this somewhere. Anyway you can keep it all and avoid the 1100 a month???
    J

bordsmnj
    .15$ and 5 years is all it takes :eat:

ROZ
    Evetything you list can be replaced down the road. If you can maintain the home it's a good solid place you and your kids can call your own home will be a much greater impact on the children... Especially in the early years...

2NDTIMEAROUND
    Bordsmnj are youthe coupls that had the aftershock skier??? Andhow about some advice damn it.....

ROZ
    "Cheeper to Keeper"
    I heard this somewhere. Anyway you can keep it all and avoid the 1100 a month???
    J
    I know someone who is in this position, and wishes he opted out when he had the chance

2NDTIMEAROUND
    Yeah i hear what your saying Roz kids are also very close to the grandparents and boating was and motocross was our main things that the kids and I did together and I hate totake that away from them hell this is tough

bordsmnj
    yep. the aftershock has gone to a good home. advice? from me are you kidding me? our dog and our boat are the closest we've come to having kids so genuine advice from me is moot.

2NDTIMEAROUND
    Is this jas or the little woman we met you at Elsinore awhile back we had the aftershock toronado white with purple,grey and alittle red....

2NDTIMEAROUND
    believe it was jason and linda correct??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast