Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Serious Advice Needed

2NDTIMEAROUND
    Oh by the way the 1100 in support goes tomy ex wife not g/f we have no kids together

AirtimeLavey
    Evetything you list can be replaced down the road. If you can maintain the home it's a good solid place you and your kids can call your own home will be a much greater impact on the children... Especially in the early years...
    Yeah, what he said. Plus, you'll bounce back quicker than you think. Kids gotta have the stability and having that house building more equity will help you get back your toys. Been down that road....good luck.

2NDTIMEAROUND
    Shit my ex is in the house sitting on close to 200,000 in equtiy i am a lonely renter with toys lol

bordsmnj
    yeah! i remember you guys. i'm terrible at names..i think i remember messing up with your names like the first 2 times we hung out there..sorry. wasn't your screan name "slappin glass" for a while? sorry to hear about the ruogh times

AirtimeLavey
    Shit my ex is in the house sitting on close to 200,000 in equtiy i am a lonely renter with toys lol
    That changes things....maybe plan B.

ROZ
    Does she have the ability to buy you out? You refi to get you you half the equity and then put the house soley into her name? Never divorced, so I don't know the ropes...

2NDTIMEAROUND
    we have been seperated for 2 years just got the divorce final think it was april but her and her lawyer are trying togive methe equity as it was in 2003 about 130.000 less than it is now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12