Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BATTERY? which one? and where?

a catered life
    want two new batteries? they dont have to be top of the line but i would like some good batteries? i have always used interstate but thats mainly because i was able to get them 1/2 price but that deal is gone :cry: so whats good out there?....optima red tops, blue tops, walmart marine, diehard marine, costo sams club, pep boys? i dont know?

76ANTHONY
    sorry cant help i still get a deal on interstate, gotta admit there good batteries. my buddy will only use optima red tops. dont do the wallmart thing they dont last. diehard marines are also another good battery :rollside:

ACLC
    What's up? I have always used Interstates and never had a problem and affordable. Though I hear the Blue tops Optima makes are great but pricey. Optimas are dry cell. Check it out....

HALLETT BOY
    I run an Auto repair shop and sell Interstates, best battery on the market !

76ANTHONY
    whatch need i look in the back, im telling you interstate is one good battery. :rollside:

a catered life
    sorry cant help i still get a deal on interstate, gotta admit there good batteries. my buddy will only use optima red tops. dont do the wallmart thing they dont last. diehard marines are also another good battery :rollside:
    well is the deal you get available to a fellow board member

76ANTHONY
    always, isnt that why your here??

a catered life
    nope not really i like to look like i'm doing something at work j/k so where is thousand palms?

76ANTHONY
    I WORK IN PALM DESERT RIGHT OFF THE TEN ON WASHINTON. I LIVE OFF THE TEN IN THOUSAND ABOUT 1 BLOCK NORTH.

cdog
    Get your optima's at costco. Good prices.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast