Thread: It was SO HOT in Havasu last weekend.......

Starloans
    How hot was it???????
    It was SO HOT the seats in my truck started cooling down when I accidently turned the seat heaters on. :hammer2:
    I guess it was even hotter yesterday. The news in San Diego said the hot spot in the nation was Needles yesterday, 121.

phuggit
    I just got off the phone with a friend who's in Havazoo. She said it was hot again today and the wind was picking up.
    Still debating if we want to go out this weekend. :frown:

91nordic29
    [QUOTE=Starloans]How hot was it???????
    It was SO HOT the seats in my truck started cooling down when I accidently turned the seat heaters on. :hammer2:
    i do that once in awhile and feel like a big idiot.

burtandnancy
    Don't forget, those temps are taken in the shade. Where are you going to boat in the shade?

HocusPocus
    i got to havi on sunday afternoon and stayed until wednesday night.. perfect conditions on the lake.. the water as smooth with good visibility.. no wind at all but it was a hot mother! 120+ im sure.. i didn't bother to check the actual temp... somethings are better left unknown. :O

Havasu Luvr
    I just got off the phone with a friend who's in Havazoo. She said it was hot again today and the wind was picking up.
    Still debating if we want to go out this weekend. :frown:
    Wuss :notam: com on out. I'll be there boiling in the jacuzzi sat evening. We should do dinner in the clubhouse :idea:
    PS. I think your dog is a Bad Influence on my pure and innocent dog

ROZ
    Here's the Havasu weather page...
    http://weather.yahoo.com/forecast/USAZ0116.html :2purples: :2purples:
    Forensic
    I always refer to the "feels like" temperature on those sights... It includes the humidity and wild chill.. For example, I called my brother in Boston around Christmas, temp was 20 degrees, but with wind chill the "feels like" temp made it -6 below zero...
    The Havasu Feels like temp reads 111 degrees after the wind "chill" is added...

fstlayn
    I was in Parker on Monday and it was 118. :notam:

Holland
    We were there last weekend and it was PERFECT!!!! The beer offset the temperature just right!!!!!!! :messedup: :messedup: We were in Havi on Friday, Parker on Sat and back to Havi on Sunday!!!!
    GREAT WEEKEND... Havent downloaded my pics yet. Too much time at work this week.