Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ugly Tow Rigs, Lets see um.

Mighty Thor
    Ok, who has the ugliest tow vehicle. You have to actually use the rig for towing your boat at least twice a season. Here is my contender. 1979 Suburban 3/4ton 4X4 with 455 Olds bored 30 over, flat top pistons. Turbo 400. All muscle and all ugly!http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...95_Medium_.JPG
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...926_Small_.JPG

DelawareDave
    It appears you have no competition. You are the winner!

Mighty Thor
    Heck, If I had known it would be this easy to win I would not have started to trim out the new fenders and hood. :boxed:

Riverkid
    It's got a hood???

phebus
    You aren't the graphic designer for Water Rod are you?

Jrocket
    You always show up to a gun fight pack'n a bazooka?

Mighty Thor
    It's got a hood???
    Yeah, I discovered that all that snow in the airfilter did nothing to promote internal compustion. Plus, Driving home from that camping trip got everything just warm enough to melt and refreeze and when I got to the off-ramp from the highway the throttle linkage was frozen. I had to shut the engine off to make the stop sign at the end of the ramp. I still have a wrinkle in my seat cover where my cheeks clenched while trying to complete that manuver. :crossx:

Jrocket
    Yeah, I discovered that all that snow in the airfilter did nothing to promote internal compustion. Plus, Driving home from that camping trip got everything just warm enough to melt and refreeze and when I got to the off-ramp from the highway the throttle linkage was frozen. I had to shut the engine off to make the stop sign at the end of the ramp. I still have a wrinkle in my seat cover where my cheeks clenched while trying to complete that manuver. :crossx:
    LMAO!!!

hondajoey
    I bet that thing tows good with a 455 olds, did you put that motor in it. how does it run. i knew a guy awhile back who had a caddy 500 in a short bed chevy 2x4 and it hauled ass

WannabeRacing
    The 500 Caddy was a trick deal there for a while. Really nice when done well.
    http://www.buzzzmiller.com/van1.jpg
    This baby was the real deal. Lazy-boy, miniture golf putting green, cheap trophy bolted on the hood, awesome spray paint, (Flames one one side and lady bug on the other), later added working propane BBQ, fringe drapes, the works!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast