Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: electric fuel pump

v-drive
    who makes the best electric fuel pump?.....v-drive

Weldon about a $1000

BrendellaJet
    Pop, Go with a Clay Smith mechanical.
    Nevermind, looks like they dont make one...Ive got a holley red you can have. Who knows when it will burn out though...seems to be the norm.

v-drive
    Hey Bri, I would but I would have to remake all of my front cam assembly as we altered it when building the engine. I guess what they say about hindsite is true. But thanks for the name because I think they are the ones that build a good one.
    You need to finish your boat and go there. I can only say awsome...pop

v-drive
    has anyone heard of a marren?..v-drive

Moneypitt
    I think he meant a Clay Smith "stock location" mechanical pump. Seems like alot of hipo people use them...........MP

SUI-CY-COLE DIMARCO
    product engineering the best all pro stocks use them...weldon is more on the line for fuel injection late models.....go to www.producteng.com
    you will see the difference call and ask for john,tell them you know guys that race in the psca assn.

This aeromotive street strip pump is working killer for me..Its small,light,cheap ($160) and looks cool, and it feeds my 850s well. I talked to the guy at aeromotive, and he flat out bagged on some of their pumps, but he said this one is a great pump.
    I was in the market for a product engineering pump at the time, but they stopped making that non-bypass pump for a while, and that was when I needed one.If you have the cash, get the pro. engr. pump.
    CS

78Eliminator
    Pop, Go with a Clay Smith mechanical.
    Nevermind, looks like they dont make one...Ive got a holley red you can have. Who knows when it will burn out though...seems to be the norm.
    Hey man, if Pop doesn't want the fuel pump, I will buy it. I am making a priming system and it will work perfectly......

dmontzsta
    Ben,
    When my holley took a shit, this is the one I bought.
    http://static.summitracing.com/globa...um-g3134-5.jpg
    It is summits brand pump, but everyone says it is the same as the $170 Aeromotive pump, but this one is right around $100. My friend who had a drag car ran this pump on his car for years with no problems, it is more than you need but just set the regulator to 8psi and you are good to go.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast