Thread: Phat Daddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOOTER SLED-
    I see you peepin'. Get yo' ass to work!!!! :yuk:

Eliminator 4 Life
    maybe you should be at work to ha ha

Phat Daddy
    Man, Mama just left to Vegas, so Daddy's ready to play. You need to leave work so we can go have lunch and some cold ones

HOOTER SLED-
    maybe you should be at work to ha ha
    I am suckaaaa!!!

HOOTER SLED-
    Man, Mama just left to Vegas, so Daddy's ready to play. You need to leave work so we can go have lunch and some cold ones
    Damn mofo. You're not workin' today??? You should of called me. I came in early today too. I have to go by the old house to finish up.

Phat Daddy
    Damn mofo. You're not workin' today??? You should of called me. I came in early today too. I have to go by the old house to finish up.
    What the f#@k with that??? Get yo ass home so I can get my swim on. Do you need Daddy to go out there and help you finish that bitch??

HOOTER SLED-
    What the f#@k with that??? Get yo ass home so I can get my swim on. Do you need Daddy to go out there and help you finish that bitch??
    Wassup?????????? I was gonna maybe hit you up to see if you were in the area anyways. Thinking maybe you can come check out the place before I finish. I don't have much to do. 2 hours maybe.

Phat Daddy
    Wassup?????????? I was gonna maybe hit you up to see if you were in the area anyways. Thinking maybe you can come check out the place before I finish. I don't have much to do. 2 hours maybe.
    What time and what do I need??? I was thinking maybe a chair, radio and cooler... watch me work Oh my bad, sunflower seeds.

WYRD
    Daddy needs to go to Naci with Barbra and I :crossx:

Phat Daddy
    Daddy needs to go to Naci with Barbra and I :crossx:
    I was thinking about it but I have the kids and mother in laws son too. I'm the damn babysitter. Don't push me or I may just leave them at my moms and go. :idea:

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast