Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SPAM!!96 Cougar 21MTR/02 300X For Sale!!

Hydrogasm
    I have a '96 Cougar 21MTR, black with 4 shades of purple,matching interior on a Cougar tandem axle trailer with chrome wheels and a removable tongue. The boat has all the go-fast goodies, factory set-back,Bob's jackplate, SeaStar Pro steering with the turnsignal controls for the trim and jack, Gaffrig gauges for tach,fuel,temp,pressure and volts. Nordskog GPS speedo and Smartcraft monitor also Stainless Marine trim and jack indicators monitor all the functions. Land & Sea dual action foot throttle allows you the choice between your hand or foot to control your throttle. The boat is equipped with a factory billet ski-pole for any tow duties you may want to do. The slalom wake is better than any tournament boat that I have skied behind. The boat has about 192 hours on it. Power is supplied by an '02 300X with a 1.62:1 sportmaster gearcase. The last compression test showed 135+/- in all cylinders and it has about 121 hours on it. The whole package is in excellent condition and with a 29" ET it will run 100+mph. I love the boat but I am looking to buy a 22MTR which has more interior space and a ski-locker. I am asking $24,500. US turn-key but I will separate the package. I can be reached by phone at (902)678-7188 after 7pm Atl. time or by e-mail at nancy.hindle@sympatico.ca I have a digital camera, so I can take any photos you want to see. Thanks Gary
    PS: I may be able to help with transportation depending on where you live.

Coleitis22
    I have a '96 Cougar 21MTR, black with 4 shades of purple,matching interior on a Cougar tandem axle trailer with chrome wheels and a removable tongue. The boat has all the go-fast goodies, factory set-back,Bob's jackplate, SeaStar Pro steering with the turnsignal controls for the trim and jack, Gaffrig gauges for tach,fuel,temp,pressure and volts. Nordskog GPS speedo and Smartcraft monitor also Stainless Marine trim and jack indicators monitor all the functions. Land & Sea dual action foot throttle allows you the choice between your hand or foot to control your throttle. The boat is equipped with a factory billet ski-pole for any tow duties you may want to do. The slalom wake is better than any tournament boat that I have skied behind. The boat has about 192 hours on it. Power is supplied by an '02 300X with a 1.62:1 sportmaster gearcase. The last compression test showed 140+/- in all cylinders and it has about 121 hours on it. The whole package is in excellent condition and with a 29" ET it will run 100+mph. I love the boat but I am looking to buy a 22MTR which has more interior space and a ski-locker. I am asking $24,500. US turn-key but I will separate the package if the boat sells first. I can be reached by phone at (902)678-7188 after 7pm Atl. time or by e-mail at nancy.hindle@sympatico.ca I have a digital camera, so I can take any photos you want to see. Thanks Gary
    PS: I may be able to help with transportation depending on where you live.
    Post some pics. We are looking for another water toy.

Hydrogasm
    Coleitis22
    I tried uploading some photos but it would not except them. E-mail me directly at nancy.hindle@ns.sympatico.ca and I will send you the ones I have and I can take more if needed.
    Thanks
    Gary

MONEYFURNOTHIN
    did you find the boat you were looking for?

Hydrogasm
    MONEYFURNOTHIN
    I have found 2 complete rigs and a line on 1 that might be for sale without power in the next couple of weeks. I am also going to price a new hull on a trailer. Gary

Coleitis22
    Coleitis22
    I tried uploading some photos but it would not except them. E-mail me directly at nancy.hindle@ns.sympatico.ca and I will send you the ones I have and I can take more if needed.
    Thanks
    Gary
    I sent you an e mail. Thanks

Hydrogasm
    Still available. I have a line on a 22MTR without power, so I will sell the boat and trailer separately. E-mail me at nancy.hindle@ns.sympatico.ca with any questions. Thanks Gary

Hydrogasm
    Any offers?? I would like to move this. E-mail me directly at nancy.hindle@ns.sympatico.ca
    Thanks
    Gary

Hydrogasm
    I am going to Detroit next week to pick up my new package. Anyone interested in this one?? I will sell separately. E-mail me at nancy.hindle@ns.sympatico.ca for more info.
    Thanks
    Gary

Hydrogasm
    I have my Cougar 22MTR/300X package home now and I only have room for one boat in my garage, so it is time for this one to go. I will consider all serious offers on the package or I will sell separately. E-mail me at nancy.hindle@ns.sympatico.ca for more info or photos. Guys talk to your wives and tell them what you really want for Christmas is a beautiful Cougar boat.
    Thanks
    Gary

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast