Very hard to find 2006 Arctic Cat Prowler for sale. 700 miles and in great condition. The Prowler is a awesome machine-compare to the Rhino- the Prowler has better suspension, more travel, 50 mph out of the box, full gauges including a fuel gauge, more tow and hauling capacity.
This prowler is essentially stock except I have added additional lights, 4 point seat belts and equipped it to be street legal in Arizona (which it is). Photo shown was taken not too long after I got it new and don't show the add ons. I can more pics and email them by request.
Hate to sell it. It has been a lot of fun but changes in recreational interests, limited room in my toy hauler, and the fact that I bought this hoping my wife would find more interest in going to the dunes me (she didn't) are the reasons I am selling.
Asking $10,000. Would consider trade +/- cash for the right ski boat. In Phoenix, but can possibly deliver to Parker/Havisu or So Cal for the right buyer and right selling situation (like paying my fuel).
Thanks,
‘Bob
http://members.cox.net/michaelgiboney/ac%201.jpg