Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Park Moabi Confrontation

Havasu Luvr
    I just want to thank the peeps who watched what went down in the Moabi channel today and had my back while I was still walking on a cane with a fracture foot. Props to Joe for taking those suckers punches for me, to Sandbar Mike and Scully for helping out and to the girls for trying to de-fuse the situation. You're never to old to learn who your friends are I am also glad we got to entertain the other peeps watching....props to you for NOT getting involved.
    Mike, I hope your damage to you engine is minor and the repairs are quick. You can be my "Boat Biatch" anytime.
    Scully, anything anytime ! ! ! if it is at my finger tips it's yours

Excessive Force
    Details!!

phuggit
    wtf . I hope everyone was alright.

PlyaPlya22
    What happened David??

Kachina26
    Spend 5 minutes and hip us up to what went down. Dicudmore and I had a near confrontation just a week ago. I hope everyone is ok.

PlyaPlya22
    Spend 5 minutes and hip us up to what went down. Dicudmore and I had a near confrontation just a week ago. I hope everyone is ok.
    Randy....wtf is going on up there these days??

Jordy
    Sucker punches??? Where was Scuba Steve????

Kachina26
    Randy....wtf is going on up there these days??
    Our dealio was probably an honest mistake. We left to get breakfast at Topock, we knocked down the easy up and hid the sand spike under a chair etc. When we got back, our stuff was 20 yards down the beach and these guys were settin' it up like it was their own. While Dan, Paul and I were trying to figure out how to best approach the situation, my wife was truckin' over there sayin' " HEY! THAT'S OUR STUFF! " Funny shiat! Being she's 4' 11" and this fella was an easy 6'6" and plenty big. He said, "No it's not" Then she started pointing out Dan's baby stuff and his GF's clothes. Then they kinda laughed and said that they thought it was their freind's stuff that had been left behind the night before. We hung out next to them for the rest of the day with no problems. What a trip that was. I don't know if I totally buy their story, but I guess if I was gonna jack somebody's stuff, I would leave with it, not set it up.

PlyaPlya22
    Our dealio was probably an honest mistake. We left to get breakfast at Topock, we knocked down the easy up and hid the sand spike under a chair etc. When we got back, our stuff was 20 yards down the beach and these guys were settin' it up like it was their own. While Dan, Paul and I were trying to figure out how to best approach the situation, my wife was truckin' over there sayin' " HEY! THAT'S OUR STUFF! " Funny shiat! Being she's 4' 11" and this fella was an easy 6'6" and plenty big. He said, "No it's not" Then she started pointing out Dan's baby stuff and his GF's clothes. Then they kinda laughed and said that they thought it was their freind's stuff that had been left behind the night before. We hung out next to them for the rest of the day with no problems. What a trip that was. I don't know if I totally buy their story, but I guess if I was gonna jack somebody's stuff, I would leave with it, not set it up.
    I hear ya here....we'll be up on the 29th. You gonna be out?/

Kachina26
    I hear ya here....we'll be up on the 29th. You gonna be out?/
    Nope, I'm going to ground school. I wish I was gonna be out, but I need to get this handled.

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast