Thread: Do you know a body man ? ? ?

DUECE'SDAD
    Our shop Legends Auto & Collision is looking to add another employee or two, We are looking for a body man that is experienced in restoration of older cars, and possibly a body/paint prep man that is geared more torward late model cars. Our pay is very competitive and above most in the area for a knowledgeble experienced tech and there are many possibilities for those wanting to work. Legends it is a non smoking and non drinking facility! ! ! Any help in finding one in the tulsa area would be greatly appreciated ! ! !
    Here is a link to our new in the works website
    http://www.legendscollision.com/temp_index.html
    http://www.legendscollision.com/temp_index.html

Jet Hydro
    A non drinking, non smoking Bodyman/Painter GOOD LUCK on that one.... :rollside: lmao

DUECE'SDAD
    We have a couple already, so i know there is atleast one more, i guess were breakin the mold on drunks at bodyshops ! ! But we have had several 30-40 yr old stoners that still live with mom try to apply

Jet Hydro
    I know what you mean, thats why I`m a one man shop these days and it keeps them out of my wellers and smokes....lol

Infomaniac
    Sounds like your tired of doing all the shit work. LOL

ONAROLL
    Sounds like your tired of doing all the shit work. LOL
    You cant expect a crew chief to pick up a sanding block like a mere mortal......... :argue:

BOOGEYMAN
    To bad I live so far away, Looks like a great shop to work at! I am 24 and have been working for a lithia chevy/bmw/cadilac dealership for the last 6 years in the paint shop.. Great pay and job security but working the production type of shop gets boring sometimes. I do custom work at home and thats really where the fun is at. Good luck hope you find someone.