Thread: so im sitting here

with the hang over form hell,want to take the boat out but my hunny is working so i need help.any one down!

hoolign
    with the hang over form hell,want to take the boat out but my hunny is working so i need help.any one down!
    Well shit..if ya can come and pick me up ...I'll even buy the gas! can we swing by Toms? I would really like to put some sardines in the defroster vent!

Tom Brown
    Damn you, Hoolign. I'm still bleeding the tomato juice from my windshield washer reservoir.

hoolign
    Damn you, Hoolign. I'm still bleeding the tomato juice from my windshield washer reservoir.
    That wasnt tomato juice..That was a can I found out behind the tampax test lab.. :supp: I was looking for some free ear plugs,but thats all i found

Jrocket
    Lets go!
    BTW,where we going?

charlyox
    Hey Mac,I'd join you but I got stuck with "W"s for Sat and Sun. I had a long Harley ride all lined up with about 7 bikes and I had to cancel. Welcome to shift work, Danny

JetBoatRich
    Jim just swing by and pick us up