Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Unreal..some people should not be allowed to breed

hoolign
    This is just sick..Un fukkin believable
    Stupid bitch (http://strangecosmos.com/content/item/108862.html)

PlyaPlya22
    that is a direct result of in breeding :burningm:

JetBoatRich
    over twice the legal limit :yuk: and having a baby :yuk:

Ion
    What a freakin' full HEFTY bag of rotting white trash! There should be a MANDATORY hysterectomy in her sentencing. 'Specially after previously popping out 7 little kitchen bags of trash.
    Why is it that the low-life, scumbags have the most offspring? Perhaps lack of education is at the root of the problem...

Beer Factor
    That is one ugly sight! Please don't let her breed. :jawdrop:

Boy Named Sue
    What a freakin' full HEFTY bag of rotting white trash! There should be a MANDATORY hysterectomy in her sentencing. 'Specially after previously popping out 7 little kitchen bags of trash.
    Why is it that the low-life, scumbags have the most offspring? Perhaps lack of education is at the root of the problem...
    She looks native American to me. While her actions are despicable, congratulations are in order for anyone with a mug like that getting laid. She split a case of MB with her boyfriend? I bet he didn't share the night he knocked her up.
    Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!

FMluvswater
    She looks native American to me. While her actions are despicable, congratulations are in order for anyone with a mug like that getting laid. She split a case of MB with her boyfriend? I bet he didn't share the night he knocked her up.
    Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!
    You posted what I thought nearly verbatim! :2purples: Cut that shit out! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...youscareme.jpg

NashvilleBound
    Man, someone beat her with the UGLY stick....please continue till she's gone!

2Driver
    ARGH! No way any man got her pregnant...she must have sat in some sperm somewhere :yuk:

Boy Named Sue
    ARGH! No way any man got her pregnant...she must have sat in some sperm somewhere :yuk:
    Ylore killg me.!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast