Thread: Pyramid money chains?

Jrocket
    Isnt it about time for those pyramid money chains to be going around again? Anybody remember theose or get caught up in one.Some people I know made some good moeny from them,others lost a few bucks.How often do they usually come around?
    Holy Moly,you out there?

rude235
    i've heard of those, but not recently. i also new of a handful of people that made some nice money in them too. seemed like ez money to me :rollside:

JetBoatRich
    Everybody send me Just $20 and over time you MAY get $2,500 in return

THATJEFFGUY
    They do work pretty good if you're one of the first few people to get in on them. I've made some pretty good cash in a couple of pyramids. They don't last long and then people start losing their ass. Lets start a ***boat pyramid...$50o buy in, just PayPal it to me :wink:

Phat Matt
    I agree. They are pretty good if you get in early. Just don't screw your friends over by bringing them in late. Unless of course they put you over the top. :supp:

Jrocket
    So how long before they get going again?

Nord
    Thats the thing, someone has got to lose money in the end if they don't keep it going!

The thing about pyrimids is for every winner there is a corresponding dollar amount of losers on the bottom end. The winners money comes from someone who is a loser.
    There's some tough laws and penalties too on them now I believe after the fiasco of the 70's-80's.