Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: spam: Howard 25 Bullet for sale

TPI
    Tom,
    I might have a buyer for this boat. I am always getting calls on these. I know the condition of yours, and the buyer would be pleased to step into a used boat in new condition. PM me if you have any other info.
    Thanks
    Gary

phebus
    If that was my boat, I would cry when I saw it drive away with a new owner. Bittersweet, but the boat is that nice!!

mbrown2
    Anybody have pics of this boat on ***boat? ***boatpics does not work at my work.

phebus
    I've got the issue of ***boat that this boat is featured in. My scanner isn't working, but my bet is that Tom has the magazine, and can fax you the article and pictures.

mbrown2
    I will look at it at home...I am sure I think I know the boat; think I climbed in it at OP6 last year with Roln.....thnx Phebus...I probably have the issue at home as well.

BADAXE
    Hey Howard fans, no need to wait 6 months!!! I own the exact Bullet that was featured in Hot Boat in the 2004 Performance Evaluations (See page 71 in the 2004 January Hot Boat) where it ran 73.5mph in hot humid conditions. The boat is in absolute mint, show room condition. It has less than 100 hours on it. In preparation for the sale, I went ahead and had Aaron at Absolute Speed and Marine perform the 100 service on the 496HO so all the buyer has to do is fill the gas tank, put his family in the boat and go! The boat was purchased in October of 2003, meticulously maintained and used on Lake Havasu exclusively.
    Features and specs:
    25'2" Bow to end swim step
    98" Beam
    496 HO
    Open Bow
    Full hydraulic steering, dual rams
    Livorsi gauges and controls including GPS speedo
    All hardware powder coated in pewter
    Dana Billet trim tabs in pewter
    Dana Billet seat bases
    Dana Billet scissor hatch hinges
    Bluewater out drive AND trim tab indicator.
    Drive shower
    24 pitch Bravo 1 lab finished Merc prop
    Built in, self draining ice chest
    Very simple, superb sounding, high quality stereo installation utilizing seven MB Quart speaker including a 10" MB Quart subwoofer with a Ron's Billet speaker cover in pewter. Two Phoenix Gold amps totaling 1000 watts. Sony head unit/CD player with an I-pod dock!!!
    Dual Batteries with Dana Billet covers in pewter
    Grey berber carpet
    All white interior - no color "cut-ins" - very clean
    Ellis trailer with chrome fender and wheels. Spare wheel and tire.
    The deal includes FREE storage in your own garage (not a warehouse) near Parker until October 2005!!!
    The boat equipped this way new will cost $105,000 out the door not including the killer stereo. $85000 or best offer. Serious inquiries only please. If you've kept the 1/04 Hot Boat, check it out!!!
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...55IMG_0243.JPG http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...55IMG_0172.JPG http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...55IMG_1123.JPG
    This is a GREAT boat!

BLOWN HOWARD
    This is all you Badaxe!!!!!!!!!!!!

dr. margarita
    Thanks for all the kind words guys!!!
    Gary,
    Check your PM.
    And yes Phebus, It'll tear me apart to see this beauty go! :cry: :cry: :cry:

bunny 166
    What a beautiful boat....good luck with your sale :wink: :clover: :clover:

dr. margarita
    Thanks Bunny! Very attractive crew!!! :sqeyes:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast