Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Would Anyone Like To Buy A 19ft Ultra Tunnel ?

Cantrip
    If so, its got a 540 ci Merlin, dual 750 DP's on a tunnel ram, oil cooler, and a nitrous kit and there is not a line in the boat that is not steel braided with -an fittings. Its mostly white with neon green and deep purple with fades in the purple, all white interior with embroidered Ultra Custom Boats logo and the N20 and diverter controls are on the steering wheel. It has a dominator jet, setback with a pre-loader pump, polished ride plate and a place diverter. Its hit 98mph on gps with the N20 and averages around 87mph off the bottle. Tandem trailer with brakes and a spare as well. This boat is very custom and there were no details spared when this boat was built. It cost 63k to build and I'm trying to get 40K for the boat. Email me for details and pics.

jet4fun
    isnt this pickle the load's boat. that he bought from dr. ken blake. and froggystyle installed the nitrous kit

HBjet
    jet4fun:
    isnt this pickle the load's boat. that he bought from dr. ken blake. and froggystyle installed the nitrous kit Sure sounds like it.

HavasuDreamin'
    Is cantrip and alias for pickletheload? idea

mbrown2
    Post some pics...

jet4fun
    HavasuDreamin':
    Is cantrip and alias for pickletheload? idea ya know whats funny, he registered one day before pickle's last post...
    but his profile says he has a 28 nordic and 22 mandella.. also says he's a developer, and pickle's says he's a naval aviator
    hmmmmmmmm

DogHouse
    Well whoever's boat that was, it was one very nice piece!
    -brian

Cantrip
    Boy, you guys are quick, yeah, its Dr. Blake's boat and pickle the load is a friend of mine. So if you know anyone that wants one.......let me know. He is going on leave soon to the middle east and has no time so that is why I am selling it for him.

rivercrazy
    Might Cantrip = Hallett19?? If so Welcome Back!

HBjet
    Cantrip, why not be a good friend and run the boat for him all summer until he gets back?
    HBjet

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast