Thread: Lake Pacific Last Saturday............

andy01
    I ran from LB to Newport to meet up with Steam'n Rice and Havasu Hangin. Then all three of us ran back to the yardhouse for some lunch. It was a nice run, good water and weather. Good to finally meet you Steam'n. It was nice to see Mrs. HH again as always a pleasure. Good to see you to "Jackass".
    I only have a couple of pics, the ones of HH's ride turned out but Steam'ns are blurry as hell.
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...68PICT2414.JPG
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...68PICT2412.JPG
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...68PICT2415.JPG
    Andy

Reaper1
    Cool Pics! Way to be safe with the Lifeline Andy.

Steamin' Rice
    We had a good time on Sat. Nice to finally meet you guys. Sorry we couldn't stay longer after lunch. We'll have to do it again..

andy01
    We had a good tiem on at. Nice to finally meet you guys. Sorry we couldn't stay longer after lunch. We'll have to do it again..
    We left right behind you. Keep me posted when you are heading out again. Christina wants to do a Catalina run next time out, so if your down let me know we can run over together.
    Andy

andy01
    Cool Pics! Way to be safe with the Lifeline Andy.
    I am trying to make it common practice now. I bought them for a reason right? I haven't had a life jacket on in a boat since I was a kid so it is a litle hard to get used to. Havasu Hangin was getting ready to put on his helmets as he thought we were going to be running "helmet speeds" what ever that meant.............he must have one fast cig for "helmet speed".
    Andy

Steamin' Rice
    I am trying to make it common practice now. I bought them for a reason right? I haven't had a life jacket on in a boat since I was a kid so it is a litle hard to get used to. Havasu Hangin was getting ready to put on his helmets as he thought we were going to be running "helmet speeds" what ever that meant.............he must have one fast cig for "helmet speed".
    Andy
    We are doing the same. With the 29, we wore life jackets about 25% of the time that we were running. With the new boat, we have lifelines and we are trying to get into the habit of wearing them everytime out. I'm not used to wearing them yet, but I'm getting there.

KROOZIN
    Havasu Hangin was getting ready to put on his helmets as he thought we were going to be running "helmet speeds" what ever that meant.....
    Andy
    That means he wanted to play with your helmet.. :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
    He's one sick puppy!!