Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Survived this years Tablerock Roost

DUECE'SDAD
    Me and a few friends went up, and we all survived with out much more that a sound violation ticket. Seemed like there were about 19 or so jets and 1 real boat (v-drive)! ! ! We had a good get away over on "our side", and really don't know what went on over at the hotel side. Water was very clean unlike many oklahoma lakes, and met/reaquainted with a few guys that will be invaluable friendships So that makes it all worth it ! ! ! Great little park with the cleanest bathrooms at any lake ever. Glad to finally get the boat wet for this year, and should be at the lake every weekend from here till the weather change, hope to meet up with some of you again. See ya in Oklahoma ! !

renegade516
    Cool dude, Sounds like you had a good time,Had to put a timing chain on the tow vehicle, Next year for sure :rollside:

switchin'addiction
    Same here.........had a great time & I made a lot of new, great friends even though I have a prop on my boat! I've got a lot of pics I will try to get posted some time today.

Carnivalride
    Same here.........had a great time & I made a lot of new, great friends even though I have a prop on my boat! I've got a lot of pics I will try to get posted some time today.
    Post those pics for all us poor bums that wrenched on their boats all weekend and still don't hav'em done. :frown: :notam:
    Seriously, glad you al had a great time, wish I could of made it.
    Loren

Taylorman
    Pictures anyone?

switchin'addiction
    Post those pics for all us poor bums that wrenched on their boats all weekend and still don't hav'em done. :frown: :notam:
    Loren
    Wish you could have made it too!
    I will get my pics up this evening hopefully. If not, tomorrow morning at the latest.
    Steve

DUECE'SDAD
    Loren
    You think you can have that thing going by, say the end of august. We are thinking of having a get together that could easily be as big as the roost at the middle to end of august here in Oklahoma a okmulgee lake, check your mapquest for that town and let me know if you would be interested, there will be at least 5 of us that were at the roost, and there is atleast 10 others that would be interested. We could do a friday night/saturday real low key no cost event and its a real clean little lake that dont get too choppy. Let me know if your interested, as we will be making the plans very shortly to get the word out. Just at glancing at my calender, August 20th looks good for me.

Ken F
    It was a great time, except for the Noise tickets. We are working on getting in contact with the Commander of the lake patrol, to see how we can work it out for next year. I talked to one of the lake patrol Sunday morning, and he told me that the commander was the one who wrote the tickets, wanting to make an impression on us about noise laws. Guess they received several complaints from people who live along the White River. He was really nice, and said had it been up to him, he would have handled it differently, but it wasn't. Stay tuned, as I think they are enforcing the law incorectly, so may possibly e able to get the tickets voided .
    Also, Anyone who took pics, I would like to exchange snail mail addresses wtih you and hopefully get a compilation CD of all the pics everyone took put together, and post them all up in one place.
    I'll try and get pics put up tonight also.
    Ken F

Infomaniac
    Well I missed it AGAIN. Barely got my boat running on Thurs. and did not get all the bugs worked out until Sun evening. Would hate to show up to an event still building the boat.
    Maybe next year.

RD Express
    Ken how did your boat run? How many boats were there?

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast