Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DILLIGAF and SWB Trade Rumors?

dmontzsta
    What do you guys think?
    So far it looks like Odom/George/Medvedenko are being shipped out. It is all supposed to be part of a 3 way trade. I dont know who the other teams are jockeying around, but the Lakers lose them and gain Artest and Rose. I hate to lose Odom, I think he sucks up all the rebounds.
    I just got 4 tickets, section 116 row 6 for Jan. 9th Lakers vs. Pacers, if the trade goes down, it is good timing.

hoolign
    Dillwgaf??

dmontzsta
    Dillwgaf??
    Dyhtcott?
    There are alot of them I do not click on.

hoolign
    Dyhtcott?
    There are alot of them I do not click on.
    Yes..

Jyruiz
    That is one rumor going around, another has Cook involved and another one does not have Odom in the deal. We will have to wait and see. Kobe is getting tired of waiting for Odom to be more aggresive, this is coming from somebody who travels with the team, so I will stop there.

dmontzsta
    That is one rumor going around, another has Cook involved and another one does not have Odom in the deal. We will have to wait and see. Kobe is getting tired of waiting for Odom to be more aggresive, this is coming from somebody who travels with the team, so I will stop there.
    As much as I love the Lakers. I am beginning to think Kobe is impossible to play with. It is almost as if he expects everyone to be as good as him. If they are as good as him, he gets jealous. I dont get it.

Jyruiz
    I just think Lamars show up once every three games and it is getting to Kobe. Lamar was suppose to be his Pippen. I am not defending Kobe at all, I am just telling you what I am being told. I think the players look for Kobe too much, and Kobe shoots to much and does not pass enough.

totenhosen
    I think the players look for Kobe too much, and Kobe shoots to much and does not pass enough.
    Thats a contradiction in itself. Hell if I had scrubs like that on my team I'd shot all the time too.

Jyruiz
    Thats a contradiction in itself. Hell if I had scrubs like that on my team I'd shot all the time too.
    Yes, but there are guys that are open when he is trying to score on two people, and the players on the Lakers are not that bad at open jumpers.

Jyruiz
    I have heard a few rumors but most are just that....Artest will be going somewhere in the West and it may actually be the Clips he ends up with.
    I don't know WTF will happen.
    The Lakers need another star to play with Kobe and it sure isn't Odom. Odom is too inconsistent but that is exactly what I expected when they got him. The only good thing is that he has stayed drug free. The Lakers are going to get suckered on this one if it happens.
    Glad to see you can look at the team and Kobe realistically. I can appreciate that.
    Been a BB fan for too long, I don't get blinded by the bias as other due.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast