Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Got Ripped off in Parker

Dutch
    Damn theives got in my friends boat in Emerald Cove Saturday night. They got away with a digital camera and Cell phone. Local PD says they have been hitting boats all up and down the river. PD says they are locals. Lets give these bastards some swimming lessons with an anchor around their feet. Oh btw someone saw a boat cruising the river shore early in the a.m. and about 2:00am a phone call was made from the stolen cell phone. GRRRR just I freakin hate theives would love to catch these peeps in the act.

ColeTR2
    Sorry to hear there is a lot of dirt balls around Parker. it $ucks

C-2
    Gimmie the number and I'll reverse it for you.

BLOWN HOWARD
    Dam and i use to always leave the keys in the boat at night

AirtimeLavey
    Freak'in losers. :burningm:
    I hear RD may start making locking dock lines. :boxed:
    Don't ask.....

a catered life
    dam sorry to hear the news...but thats why we dont leave the boat in the water over night any more..... freaking theives suck :yuk: we got jacked last year up in kern county

burtandnancy
    The police couldn't/wouldn't do much for us after a major rip off - it was the locals alright, but they were Indians. They have their own laws and enforcement (or lack of). Not PC of course, but just the truth (this will piss off you liberals).

riverbound
    We got our boats broken into this year over the winter. We used to keep the boats at the house when we werent there. When the pd came they told us that they have been hitting boats all up and down the river and that it was locals. Now we keep the boats in locked storage. IT sucks to have a house out there and still have to pay for storage because some fock needs your stereo more than you do :burningm:

Caribbean Jet
    Sorry to hear about the losses. My wife always tells me I'm too paranoid about that stuff.

NashvilleBound
    I would take great pleasure catching a couple of fockers doing that....I live for those moments....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast