Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: More Violence On The Water

Not So Fast
    Todays News Herald reports of a brawl in the Channel Fri afternoon because one man accused another of "eyeballing his wife". Some of the people were taken to the hospital for stab wounds. This type of thing is becoming more frequent. Be careful of what you look at NSF

SCUBA STEVE
    Todays News Herald reports of a brawl in the Channel Fri afternoon because one man accused another of "eyeballing his wife". Some of the people were taken to the hospital for stab wounds. This type of thing is becoming more frequent. Be careful of what you look at NSF
    Must have been a thugs wife. Those type of guys are so insecure & jealous. If you don't want anyone to look at your wife, don't take her to the channel, sandbar, or any where on the water for that matter. :hammer2:
    That is just b.s.!!

Caribbean Jet
    This I don't understand. When we go to the channel or sand bar aren't we all being eyeballed or doing the eye balling. If you can't handle people looking at you what are you doing there. That's why everyone buys bigger and better boats every year so that people look.

Jbb
    Tom Brown aspires to be a ..."Thugs Wife"....

CandyA$$
    OMG!
    I had my husbands best friend do that one for someone looking over at me. Damn that's what were there for is to be looked at or even (oooh if ever) be talked to.
    Damn this peeps need to take a chill pill with a double vodka. What is everyone turning into with this crap.

NOTALENT
    That's just fockin gay!!! Thats all the channel is, A SHOW! Who has the nicest boats, the hottest ladys, the best systems..etc...what else to you expect??? Must have been a little insecure in his GAYLINER!

a catered life
    you can be mine

cdog
    I thought Tom B is into lumber jack broads!

Tom Brown
    That's my favorite animated Disney picture.

a catered life
    I thought Tom B is into lumber jack broads!
    i was going to make him the girl in the relationship :frown: lol

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast