Thread: Berryessa Sun.

abraman1326
    Anyone going to be out there. We'll be up there on Sun for some sun and booze. We'll be over at the bridge all afternoon. If anyone is going to be up there, stop by for a cold one and say hi!!!
    BRA

Im not sure what im doing. Ive got to get seat time. Going out tomarrow from orwood. launch around 5 pm.

Hammer
    What the hell DAVEO ...... You got a Stoker? Did you get rid of the party barge?

No I still have it. I just bought a toy.

abraman1326
    Well, we'll be doing Bridge to Bridge on Sat, then hittin Berryessa on Sun. If your going to head up, let me know. I'd love to see the new ride...
    BRA

Cas
    BRA,
    You ought to join us at Tower Park at the end of Aug. It's a pretty big to do with lots of fun people, lots of boats and lots of great food.

abraman1326
    Give me the details. I want to try different places. We've been going to Berryessa for so long, I have a great time, but I want to get out and hit more places. I still have yet to make it to Lost Isle...
    BRA

Cas
    click the link to the LBBA Forums in my sig and go to the Tower Park Forum. You can also see all kinds of pictures from last year in the Tower Park 2004 Archive or in the Past Events area of the LBBA website.....no need to be a member to join in.
    Sounds to me like you need to expand your wings

abraman1326
    Sounds fun. I'll have to check the calander to see what the little lady has planned for us. Hope we can make it...
    BRA