Thread: Threw a belt

cc322
    Anybody ever lose there belt on the 496 ho, man talk about a helpless feeling. We tried to reroute it back on but it was so fricken hot we kept burning our hands :frown: Luckly we saw our friend in his boat and got a tow in. So a trip to Aaron at Absolute is in order now.

redneckgirl
    Sorry to hear that cc322... Talk to DICUDMORE I think he has thrown a belt in the ocean!!!
    Can't wait to use the condo!!!! :rollside:
    RNG

cola
    Sorry to hear that cc322... Talk to DICUDMORE I think he has thrown a belt in the ocean!!!
    RNG
    I think Randy & myself know a little about that belt.

redneckgirl
    I have heard!!!! Will you be at Havasu between July 28 and August 3... we would love to meet you guys!!!!
    RNG

cc322
    [QUOTE=redneckgirl]Sorry to hear that cc322... Talk to DICUDMORE I think he has thrown a belt in the ocean!!!
    Can't wait to use the condo!!!! :rollside: Shelly you will like the condo. Thanks for the payment in advance. Hope you have a great time at your regatta, and if there are any issues our questions on the condo give me a call. HAVE FUN

cola
    I have heard!!!! Will you be at Havasu between July 28 and August 3... we would love to meet you guys!!!!
    RNG
    I will be in Havasu the 29th - 31st but the 4th - 8th we will be partying like rockstars at Lake Powell for the http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84368
    First time to Powell, I can't wait. This weekend flag us down & will have a cold drink & tell a few lies.
    Late, Mike

TCHB
    Yes I have heard of another person on the boards loosing a belt.

dicudmore
    RNG
    Havasu Luvr and Spotondl know about it also :hammer2:
    Tossed it TWICE in the ocean. Definitely a lonely feeling
    Been run almost 50 hours since and not a problem. Never determined a definite cause...
    I know of another one that threw the belt a couple times, but he found a slight oil leak from the dipstick area that was running down to the belt and made it slip off

redneckgirl
    I will be in Havasu the 29th - 31st but the 4th - 8th we will be partying like rockstars at Lake Powell for the http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84368
    First time to Powell, I can't wait. This weekend flag us down & will have a cold drink & tell a few lies.
    Late, Mike
    Sounds good!!!!
    RNG