Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So Which One of you

Coach
    backed their car into my wife's company car and took off in Chino today? Can you believe that some dirt dog backed into my wife's company car (new) and hit the bumper hard enough to crack the paint and move the bumper. The car was parked in a parking lot, no info left behind. Does anyone have any integrity anymore? How about Character?

JetBoatRich
    Sorr to hear about her car :sqeyes:
    we have lots of crews working the streets out there

essexjet
    Sorry to hear that... must have been a bruin fan

hoolign
    My bad.... I let dmonsta drive and he's only used to an automatic.. when i smacked him in the back of the head for not checking the mirror his foot slipped off the clutch

piper
    Was there any security camera footage? Maybe you can get a license plate number?

piper
    My bad.... I let dmonsta drive and he's only used to an automatic.. when i smacked him in the back of the head for not checking the mirror his foot slipped off the clutch
    You drunk bastard! :hammerhea

Seasday
    So a guy backs into my brother's branch new pickup last weekend in Mission Beach SD. The guy leaves a business card, insurance card and "I'm really sorry" on the card. Good people do exist......wait a minute they weren't in Chino????? Something tells me we have an answer. :idea:

Coach
    So a guy backs into my brother's branch new pickup last weekend in Mission Beach SD. The guy leaves a business card, insurance card and "I'm really sorry" on the card. Good people do exist......wait a minute they weren't in Chino????? Something tells me we have an answer. :idea:
    But the Chino people will tell you how it is just like Mission Beach. :rollside:

hoolign
    You drunk bastard! :hammerhea
    Wanna cancell order # 6???

Boozer
    Good people do exist......wait a minute they weren't in Chino????? Something tells me we have an answer. :idea:
    Apparently there is no shortage of ignorant people in this world either.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast