Thread: Thanks Rexone!

Heatseeker
    I just wanted everyone to know how well Rexone/Rex Marine handles customer service.
    I had a 16 month old tach blow out, due to someone leaving a ground screw loose on the terminal block. I PM'd Mike to ask his advice and he told me to send it to him. He fowarded it to Autometer and they charged me a $20 fee for a new replacement! Can't beat that!
    I've bought some stuff from Rex Marine in the past, but this tach came from Summit. For Mike to take the time to get this straightened out for me, and quickly, was just awesome!
    Thanks a million Mike. I wouldn't hesitate recommending Rex Marine to anyone and I'll definately use you guys again!

crf311
    great service.

Mike,
    Hopefully you'll check this one out. I'm looking for the screw on cable seal for the steering tube. Probably not describing it correctly, but hopefully you'll get what I mean.
    I keep going through steering cables and I'm thinking they're getting water in em. I know they're out there somewhere, but I couldn't find it in your pages.
    Dan aka Squirtcha?
    Sorry for stealing your post John.

......I had a 16 month old tach blow out, due to someone leaving a ground screw loose on the terminal block....
    Damn garage gremlins! :rollside:
    Mike,
    Hopefully you'll check this one out. I'm looking for the screw on cable seal for the steering tube. .
    Dan, second item on the page.I need to get one, too.Steering Seal (http://www.rexmar.com/page120.html)

Dan, second item on the page.I need to get one, too.Steering Seal (http://www.rexmar.com/page120.html)
    That's the baby!
    Thanks buddy.
    Dang heartbreaker. I just replaced my steering with a new rack n cable etc. and it's already getting stiff.

crf311
    I just put one of the steering tube seal nuts on my boat and it took care of the water leaking into my boat thru the steering cable.