Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bell Suspended...

GAME TIME
    Espn just announced he (Raja Bell) will be suspended for one game. Hahahaha.

syke-o
    thats the best news i have heard all day!!

dmontzsta
    yup, I just got that as well. Kobe will be fined for is "rough play" as well. They should fine Nash for pushing off everyone right before he gets the ball.

Jyruiz
    You knew he would be, speacially when you review the tape. I will give him two points for the knockdown though.

GAME TIME
    yup, I just got that as well. Kobe will be fined for is "rough play" as well. They should fine Nash for pushing off everyone right before he gets the ball.
    I didn't hear that. He can afford it but I really don't think the elbow was intentional or premeditated.

syke-o
    so freekin true!!! i thought i was the only one that notices that when he drives to the basket with one hand dribbling and the other one warding off defenders.. its ridiculous the amount of push offs he gets

GAME TIME
    You knew he would be, speacially when you review the tape. I will give him two points for the knockdown though.
    I knew he would but other people did not think he would. The suns bench were waiting for it.

dmontzsta
    so freekin true!!! i thought i was the only one that notices that when he drives to the basket with one hand dribbling and the other one warding off defenders.. its ridiculous the amount of push offs he gets
    yeah, thats the mvp for you.
    They should fine Kobe for putting his package in Nash's face, on that great dunk in game 2.
    Lakers should beat them down come Thursday, the Staples Center will be rocking. The Lakers are probably pretty steamed still.

AZKC
    Figures, it will be something if we (Suns) can pull this off now.
    And also the cheese line forms to the left :crossx: :crossx:
    I'll leave now :rollside:

MagicMtnDan
    Sounds like Kobe's karma is giving him some payback. First Kobe chokes a girl in Colorado and now some guy in Arizona chokes him

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast