Thread: Pool builders in Havasu??

onetallhd
    I am starting to get frustrated with the pool builders in Havasu. I am looking to have a pool put in at my house by next years Spring Break. I have blueprints in hand and am looking to get bids on it. I have called every pool company in the phone book(once a week for the last 3 weeks) and not one has called me back. I know that they are very busy right now but just let me drop off the prints and call me back with a quote when they have time. Anyone have anyone else I could try? I have thought of calling the pool guys in Phoenix?

Kilrtoy
    Oh no not the pool thread...
    My buddy just got his pool finished...
    It only took them 1 year and 1 week...
    That is after a law suit the state geting involved and he almost lost his license.... AND HE IS ONE OF THE LUCKY ONES.......
    they are here in cali...
    Pool companies suck.....
    Try BLING BLING on the boards.....

Kachina26
    So, should I start now?
    K>>>>>>>>>>>>>doesn't even want a pool but gotta keep the wife happy<<<<26

Kilrtoy
    So, should I start now?
    K>>>>>>>>>>>>>doesn't even want a pool but gotta keep the wife happy<<<<26
    Trust me when the boat breaks a pool is nice....

pixilatedpussy
    I am starting to get frustrated with the pool builders in Havasu. I am looking to have a pool put in at my house by next years Spring Break. I have blueprints in hand and am looking to get bids on it. I have called every pool company in the phone book(once a week for the last 3 weeks) and not one has called me back. I know that they are very busy right now but just let me drop off the prints and call me back with a quote when they have time. Anyone have anyone else I could try? I have thought of calling the pool guys in Phoenix?
    i have heard good things about Designer Pools in Havi. Rich used them and said they started & finished on time! Thats who we plan on calling! Good luck!

dannyo
    Call Mike at Mohave County Pools. So Far so good with them. Easy company to deal with.

RiverRatMike
    I put up my own above ground pool here in Havasu and it only took me a week and 10's of thousands of dollars less! Love it!!!!

BoatPI
    I went through this 18 months with a major remodel. The guy who came through at a fair price was Jim at Artistic Pools. He is in the phone book, but call the cell number he has on his recorded message. He is the guy who has ads for the $18,995 pool, or at least use to ad for that price. At least two other builders came out, looked at my job, and never called back. And I was a cash customer. They were just making too much $$ on new pools to deal with a remodel. Also when I had a repair issue a year later, Jim took care of me.
    If you are an absentee owner, or want a spa, I would strongly suggest purchasing a Jandy RS-6 or RS-8 system. It will control the pool, spa, malibu lights, sprinklers/bubblers, misters, etc. All from a panel in your house. No more throwing valves or working with a crude temp control on the heater for the spa, all digital controls.