Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: It's Official

Boozer
    I keep saying I'm moving back to Denver and one thing leads to another and I'm still here. After spending one of the most challenging years of my life here in California it's time I finally throw in the towel and call it quits.
    I've tried to stay despite all the bullsh*t I've endured and put myself through but I just can't do it anymore. The traffic is making me insane, the fact that English in this state seems to be a second language just pisses me off more and more, and the fact that this state just seems to go down the toilet more and more every day has finally pushed me to my limits.
    On August 7th I'm loading up the car, swallowing my pride and leaving California for good. This time it's for real.
    I'll make it a point to drink a beer for each and every one of you when I hit the 14,000 acre lake known as Glendo Reservoir in beautiful Wyoming. I'll be sharing the 14,000 acres with no more then 150 boats most of which are small Ranger fishing boats so the water should be just shy of glass. The only thing I need to worry about fighting with when I get there is a bunch of monster Walleye on the end of my fishing pole.

hoolign
    I keep saying I'm moving back to Denver and one thing leads to another and I'm still here. After spending one of the most challenging years of my life here in California it's time I finally throw in the towel and call it quits.
    I've tried to stay despite all the bullsh*t I've endured and put myself through but I just can't do it anymore. The traffic is making me insane, the fact that English in this state seems to be a second language just pisses me off more and more, and the fact that this state just seems to go down the toilet more and more every day has finally pushed me to my limits.
    On August 7th I'm loading up the car, swallowing my pride and leaving California for good. This time it's for real.
    I'll make it a point to drink a beer for each and every one of you when I hit the 14,000 acre lake known as Glendo Reservoir in beautiful Wyoming. I'll be sharing the 14,000 acres with no more then 150 boats most of which are small Ranger fishing boats so the water should be just shy of glass. The only thing I need to worry about fighting with when I get there is a bunch of monster Walleye on the end of my fishing pole.
    Give it one more week ..i heard a rumor that California is going to buy Wyoming..You could likely take over as the ..Govnah..

Jinga
    Great move. I finally made the move from the city a few years ago. The whole traffic and the fact that nobody spoke english, everyone is completly superficial.
    I couldn't agree with you more.
    Good luck on the move. I'm sure a few hairs will grow back on your head once it is all done.

topless
    Is it something I said? :2purples:

Boozer
    It's EVERYTHING you said.

hoolign
    it's probably the fact that you are always.."talking with your mouth full"

HocusPocus
    i can't say i blame you.. U-Haul can't keep up with the people leaving the state. good luck and i hope things improve for you.

meaniam
    YOU LUCK BASTARD. hey will you have room for some hunting buddies up there? how far will you live from the wildlife.
    and im not relly bad in spelling . i call it spanglish. it slang for white boy speaking californian

Mike.A
    Glendoe is cool,
    Try further down the golden mile or what ever they call it, to Seminoe.
    Had many good trips there. No traffic at all on the lake.
    Dont blame you on the Cali thing, I left 16 years ago and never going back.

meaniam
    oh yeah good luck on the wedding. i think i read it somewhere

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast