Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tire Help!

AZmike
    I Have 35x12.50x17's On My 01 Silverado 4wd. The Tires Are Pro Comp A/t's. The Problem I'm Having Is This Week They Started To Squeal Around Corners And Slight Turns. Does Anyone Else Have Issues Like This With Big Tires? I'm In Arizona So I Thought It Might Be The Heat? Or Alignment? Help....

Boostable
    Tire Presure?

CandyA$$
    What about spindles or front end?

Tom Brown
    Maybe somebody swiped your wheels and you're driving on the hubs?

BajaMike
    I Have 35x12.50x17's On My 01 Silverado 4wd. The Tires Are Pro Comp A/t's. The Problem I'm Having Is This Week They Started To Squeal Around Corners And Slight Turns. Does Anyone Else Have Issues Like This With Big Tires? I'm In Arizona So I Thought It Might Be The Heat? Or Alignment? Help....
    Make sure your 4WD is not engaged...... :idea:

Squirtin Thunder
    Alot of the time when this happens it is a combination of things. First your tire presure has increased, do to the excesive heat. Two is your wheel alignment is slightly out, 1 or 2/32s.

BigDogIvan
    My experiance has been alignment out.
    BD

MAINEVENT
    What he said

AZmike
    alright sorry busy at work... I'm running 35 psi in all four, the spindles are stock and fine, the 4wd is not engaged . Tom the wheels are still on it, thanks for your concern I guess i'll try an alignment tonight.. thanks for the help

SummitKarl
    welcome to the hot roads of AZ, this happens constantly to me weather I am driving my truck with 31-10.50's or my car with 255/35-17's, it's the oil on the surface. but Tire pressure check and a alignment should be S.O.P. tires perssure monthly, rotation with oil change and a alignment once a year. your squeeling will stop after the first good moonson.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast