Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Trident Update

Froggystyle
    Well, we finally got the new update out today, and it is a doozy. We had an absolute pile of returned e-mails though, so everyone probably has their spam filter on high as they usually stop everything with HTML in the body. So, bottom line is this, if you are supposed to get an update and haven't, first check your junk box, or wherever the spam filter dumps into, and if nothing is there, go ahead and re-register at http://www.tridentboats.com/register/register.cfm
    Thanks for everything peeps... this is going to be an awesome summer!

HCS
    So dats why I don't get my updates. :idea:

Froggystyle
    So dats why I don't get my updates. :idea:
    No... we have you on a special list...

mbrown2
    So reading between the lines your write-up seems to mention 0-60 in approximately 5 seconds...call it 6 seconds....Our you ready to stand behind that? :idea: Or did I read it wrong.
    That time seems incredible for the power and weight of the hull...and the engine is a thing of beauty...to bad it has to be started :wink:

HCS
    No... we have you on a special list...
    Thanks for puttin me on the special list. I feel better now. :notam:

hoolign
    Wes, I regretfully inform you that the Canadian advertising for Trident has hit a wall. Actuallly a fifth wheel trailer that someone was to lazy to slide the hitch back on Amazing enough the only piece to survive was the chunk of glass the sticker was on

redi4fun
    Wow
    The boat seems like it rides nice and flat over the water. Cannot wait to see one up close. Great job Trident, it looks as if you hit the nail on the head.
    Unfortunately for me the only Trident I will be sporting is the gear and the stickers. :cry:

Froggystyle
    Wes, I regretfully inform you that the Canadian advertising for Trident has hit a wall. Actuallly a fifth wheel trailer that someone was to lazy to slide the hitch back on Amazing enough the only piece to survive was the chunk of glass the sticker was on
    Well, most things we come in contact with get stronger as a result. This doesn't suprise me.
    I will get you a new one right out...

Froggystyle
    So reading between the lines your write-up seems to mention 0-60 in approximately 5 seconds...call it 6 seconds....Our you ready to stand behind that? :idea: Or did I read it wrong.
    That time seems incredible for the power and weight of the hull...and the engine is a thing of beauty...to bad it has to be started :wink:
    Let's just say that is a little slower than it is. And yes, we will stand behind that.
    Boat weighs in right now under 3500 pounds. We need to change the impellers a little bit and it will significantly quicker.
    Just read an article about a twin 850hp setup in family and performance boating in a 32 Skater with a ton of mods for holeshot performance.
    Would be nice to beat that thing up handily with a single motor and a deckboat, eh?

Froggystyle
    Thanks for puttin me on the special list. I feel better now. :notam:
    You should have gotten it, right? I was obviously ( I hope obviously...) kidding.
    If not, I will get one right out to you. I know you have been registered since the beginning.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast