Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Arizona Increases Boat Fees

azgfboatgirl
    Just a friendly note to all Arizona boat owners.
    A fee increase will take effect on August 31, 2005. As of 9/1/05 all boats will fall to the new fee rate. :2purples:
    Renew your boat online at www.azgfd.gov or call toll free at 866-462-0433 for the quickest way to beat the new rates.
    Please don't jam Libby's phone line, if you have questions call me directly at
    602-789-3406. After all, I do have boat registrations to process...

Havasu_Dreamin
    We can renew the registration early to avoid the increase in fees for at least another year? Did I read that right?

Ziggy
    Thanks for the info..my boats renews just before the cutoff date so I'm good for another year

rivercrazy
    Someone is DREAMIN! LOL

SCUBA STEVE
    I just got mine the other day $16.00!!

azgfboatgirl
    We can renew the registration early to avoid the increase in fees for at least another year? Did I read that right?
    You can renew up to 11 months early. Check online to see if you can renew early. If you have problems, I'm here till 4:30.

AZKC
    The Gals down here in T Town told me that when I renewed. She even recomended the 2 year to save alittle more. They are a good group down here if you ever talk to them tell them I said so

SCUBA STEVE
    If I have to pay $35 next year, that is not going to kill me. Good thing I am a resident now.

azgfboatgirl
    The Gals down here in T Town told me that when I renewed. She even recomended the 2 year to save alittle more. They are a good group down here if you ever talk to them tell them I said so
    Will do... :smile:

JB in so cal
    Mine expires end of July; I re-upped with new pay schedule and I guess as a bonus, they gave me until und of November '06 for new exp. date.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast