Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Roosevelt 07/30-31

Sleek-Jet
    I'm going to be up at Roosevelt next weekend for the maiden voyage of the new (to me) boat.
    Anyone else going to be up there???

Evil-E
    If Larry's gets the boat done were there for sure! Not much to do just bigger oil coolers and sea strainers so it shouldn't be a problem. What color is the new Eliminator? I will try and post pics this week of the rig. We'll have to mix a few cocktails and celebrate your new ride. Hopefully Kev makes it out with the blue bomber.

460 jus getn it
    not to hi jack. but hw188 to roosevelt is closed right now because of a fire in the punkin center area.....

Sleek-Jet
    If Larry's gets the boat done were there for sure! Not much to do just bigger oil coolers and sea strainers so it shouldn't be a problem. What color is the new Eliminator? I will try and post pics this week of the rig. We'll have to mix a few cocktails and celebrate your new ride. Hopefully Kev makes it out with the blue bomber.
    Red and white. I don't know which campground we'll be at, probably Windy Hill.
    Even if the Blue Canoe doesn't get fixed, Kevins always welcome to run around on my boat, so I'm sure he'll be there.

Sleek-Jet
    not to hi jack. but hw188 to roosevelt is closed right now because of a fire in the punkin center area.....
    Should still be able to get there from T-town though, if not, we'll go to San Carlos.
    We'll give the fires a week of monsoon rains and see what happens.

Evil-E
    Great. We'll be in the 36' Spectre and we usually launch from Grapevine.

AZKC
    I'm just waiting on the Big Brown Truck Should have got it yesterday :cry: We have the Monday and Tuesday off after that weekend trying to get a room at Apache. So if that plan goes well, we'll be at Roosevelt Saturday and Sunday, then over to Apache for Monday and Tuesday. But if the boat doesn't get done, looks like I'll play boat biatch

bajabri
    I'm down with that...haven't been there since the damn construction...lookin forward to it........

Magic34
    This might just work. :idea:

Evil-E
    Nice. It would be cool to get a little float party going. :idea:

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast