Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You lucky today Fakethis

miketsouth
    The mouse is down for the count. If he gets up again, he will be MAD MAD MAD. And he's comin after YOU...
    kill the bigblock

Wet Dream
    Down? Elaborate por favor.

fat rat
    Down? Elaborate por favor.
    Running on 4!

Wet Dream
    Did he put the plugs in on the other bank?

fakethis
    Sorry 2 hear about the mouse.I have a BBC for sale you need more eng :hammerhea Or my white boat is for sale and im ready 2 sell so i can gets my new 1.Did pops tell u he sold the hydro less eng.Give me a call if you need help with the mouse i'll have 2 get the shovel out :eat:

miketsouth
    Sorry 2 hear about the mouse.:eat:
    so am i :cry:
    I have a BBC for sale you need more eng :hammerhea :eat:
    oh, paleeeezze!!!!!!!!!
    Or my white boat is for sale and im ready 2 sell so i can gets my new 1.Give me a call if you need help with the mouse i'll have 2 get the shovel out :eat:
    Wife kill mikeT
    1.Did pops tell u he sold the hydro less eng.Give me a call if you need help with the mouse i'll have 2 get the shovel out :eat:
    I do appreciate the honest offer of help Mikey, and i know you been there.
    good riddance on the hydro
    WHAT NEW ONE? PAP?
    Hey Wet: Broke a rocker stud right at the polylock. Pulled the adjacent valve stud too, bran new roller rockers, less than 15 minutes and POP....TAPATAPATAPATAPA
    NO TOW, Mouse survived long enough to get it back on the trailer.....He on the operating table now with a doctor of known bad habits and little skill......
    I am tapping for screw-in studs now. Its gonna be a pia withoug a guide tap, but i am gonna try to make one.
    The bitch is it threw the lifters out. They are floating around in the valley, and i probably dont know which one went where. Might do some forensic stuff and try to get it right, but it probably means new lifters in them bores, and the regular chances you take with an aluminum manifold......
    Oh yeah, Donnie got that Firehawk straight and it runs like the wind: very impressive. Mouse broke and pissed me off, least i coulda beat him outta the hole.

miketsouth
    Running on 4!
    Just trying to be a true FTL team member :jawdrop:

miketsouth
    The mouse is down for the count.
    one...two...three...four....five...six....seven... eight....
    and the mouse gets up, shakes it off...Several hours on the operating table and some (more) cheep parts....

Huffer
    I LOVE THEM, THAT'S ALL I RUN!!!!!!!!!!!

miketsouth
    and they still runnin. Some of them bigblock boys just cant but dis the mouse. I got tired of that.
    Ask Fakethis what happen when you pull the baffles out of the mouse. :eat:
    (great time up there Mikey....for as hot as it was from the time i got into the water till the time i got out it was very cool)
    And i hope you tol Pops have a safe trip.
    If i had any balls i would be up there today, but my wife got em.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast