Thread: PM debunking 9/11 conspiracy Myths

bigq
    Most have seen the websites claiming our government bomb the WTC and Pentagon. Some are pretty convincing, when you forgo reality that is. Here is a great link for Popular Mechanics.
    Debunking Myths (http://www.popularmechanics.com/scie...tml?page=1&c=y)

HM
    Anybody who believes or promotes a conspiracy theory about 9/11 is either a mental midget or is doing so to advance their agenda. I swear, if I ever meet anyone that truly believes that shit that I will kick them in the junk until they cannot reproduce.

Blown 472
    Anybody who believes or promotes a conspiracy theory about 9/11 is either a mental midget or is doing so to advance their agenda. I swear, if I ever meet anyone that truly believes that shit that I will kick them in the junk until they cannot reproduce.
    Here you go.
    http://www.libertyforum.org/postlist...oard=consp_911

SmokinLowriderSS
    Had a contractor at work last winter who believed all that crap. What a blindered idiot.

CrazyHippy
    Here you go.
    http://www.libertyforum.org/postlist...oard=consp_911
    talk about a group of people standing around in left field picking daisies....
    I think that too many people ate mexican food on 9-10, and some one lit a match at the wrong time on 9-11.. think these schmucks will buy it? The Govt hasn't shown otherwise, so it MUST be true :supp:
    BJ(i feel like smacking someone w/ a sock full of wet nickles right now)H
    PS, dont know why the nickles have to be wet, but they do :shift: :eat:

Red Horse
    You have to be a real idiot to think that we attacked our own nation to justify a war. You have to be a real idiot to think we attacked our own nation period. You know how many people that you would have to trust to keep something like this quiet?? Plus if it was a cover up then guilt would set in and something would leak. It is just people that have the IQ of a sponge seeing what they want to see. Anyone that has taken a statistics class knows there are MANY ways to see the facts. :220v:

SmokinLowriderSS
    Unfortunately Red Horse, we seem to have no shortage of Real Idiots in this country today. Something about stopping all the stupid ones from injuring/killing themselves in stupid accidents is rapidly diluting the pool, the gene pool that is ............. getting mighty shallow too ........... need to do some dredging.........

HM
    Unfortunately Red Horse, we seem to have no shortage of Real Idiots in this country today. Something about stopping all the stupid ones from injuring/killing themselves in stupid accidents is rapidly diluting the pool, the gene pool that is ............. getting mighty shallow too ........... need to do some dredging.........
    so true...friking OSHA is the Darwin antichrist!

SmokinLowriderSS
    Maybe if we could just contain the terrorists to the "idiot end of town" for a year or 2 ..... Bombs away!