Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lake Anna

supersoaker509
    We are planning a trip to Anna next weekend. Right now we have 5 boats planning on that weekend.
    Anyone else going to be on the lake next Saturday?

fat rat
    We are planning a trip to Anna next weekend. Right now we have 5 boats planning on that weekend.
    Am I 1 of 5........if not, you got 6.

supersoaker509
    Am I 1 of 5........if not, you got 6.
    Fat Rat
    Big Bird
    Procrastinator
    PG's Finest
    SuperSoaker

Slacker
    Its been awhile since i was a ANNA , do you know or hang out around Pleasants Landing?

supersoaker509
    Its been awhile since i was a ANNA , do you know or hang out around Pleasants Landing?
    I'm not sure where Pleasants Landing is, we normally hang out at the sandbar
    at the far end or the islands at the power plant end. :messedup:

supersoaker509
    I am sure I'll be there. We were there today. It would be great to see you guys. Let me know were you will be hanging out...Keith
    As far as I know we will be doing some boating in the morning and then hangout around the islands, during the ruff part of the day. Then more boating.

Slacker
    I'm not sure where Pleasants Landing is, we normally hang out at the sandbar
    at the far end or the islands at the power plant end. :messedup:
    Thanks, i think that is at the north end of the lake. Do you know of a good place to put in up there? Thanks again!

JOHNNYBEGOOD
    We will be there this weekend.
    This will be our first trip to Anna. We have wanted to go for a long time, but was just never the right time. We will be with friends that have a place on the lake. We will be in his 26' Eliminator Daytona.
    We will look for you guys on the lake.

CMZRACING
    I Get Confused Whether Its This Weekend Or The Next Weekend. Which Dates Are You All Talking About? Thanks

Slacker
    I Get Confused Whether Its This Weekend Or The Next Weekend. Which Dates Are You All Talking About? Thanks
    As far as i know it is this weekend...Cmz glad you found a jet. You called me about the sunkist i had for sale about a month or so ago.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast