Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey Omega!!!!

oldbuck40
    how ya been? how is shannon doing? they must be working your butt off we havent seen much of you on here lately!

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
    Shannon is doing just fine thanks for asking. They are literally killing me at work. I have been working 60 hr weeks for a while now. Sad part is I haven't been to the lake since our Somerville trip. I need to force myself to go.
    But hey the money is nice and the company seems to notice and appreciate my efforts. I think we need to plan another get together at Somerville. That last one was a blast. Maybe something in September?
    Thanks for checking up on me. I still bounce in from time to time but rarely have time to post or catch up.
    Omega <-------- a company man now

oldbuck40
    Shannon is doing just fine thanks for asking. They are literally killing me at work. I have been working 60 hr weeks for a while now. Sad part is I haven't been to the lake since our Somerville trip. I need to force myself to go.
    But hey the money is nice and the company seems to notice and appreciate my efforts. I think we need to plan another get together at Somerville. That last one was a blast. Maybe something in September?
    Thanks for checking up on me. I still bounce in from time to time but rarely have time to post or catch up.
    Omega <-------- a company man nowi hear ya on the $$$ deal but ya gotta take a break every now and then. i guess you have seen the thread on the brazos deal in august, greaser and black are coming up and it seems quite a few are going to show..even kevin,taylorman is going, be nice to see your smiling face if you can make it.

Greaser
    Omega?????? Who is Omega? I think I remember someone by that name :idea:
    LOL Hey Kris, you know working to hard will make an old man out of you quick. Somerville was a blast this past weekend. there were about 4 jets out around welch, all from Houston. The lake is calling your name.

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
    i hear ya on the $$$ deal but ya gotta take a break every now and then. i guess you have seen the thread on the brazos deal in august, greaser and black are coming up and it seems quite a few are going to show..even kevin,taylorman is going, be nice to see your smiling face if you can make it.
    nope. totally missed that one. Kinda hard for me to commit to anything right now. I will sure try to make it though. Hell that might be the next time I get to pull the boat out of storage
    It would be great to hook up with everyone again. I had a ton of fun at Somerville. so what is the deal on the brazos? hit me with some highlights
    Omeg

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
    Omega?????? Who is Omega? I think I remember someone by that name :idea:
    LOL Hey Kris, you know working to hard will make an old man out of you quick. Somerville was a blast this past weekend. there were about 4 jets out around welch, all from Houston. The lake is calling your name.
    thanks pal.....rub it in a little more why don't ya? I was thinking this weekend.....how nice it would be to go out on the lake. Then I snapped back to reality and finished mowing the yard in the hot @ss sun and doing my other chores.
    So spill the beans......how fast is your boat now? I know by now you should have gotten all the bugs out and finally dropped the hammer.
    Omega

Greaser
    thanks pal.....rub it in a little more why don't ya? I was thinking this weekend.....how nice it would be to go out on the lake. Then I snapped back to reality and finished mowing the yard in the hot @ss sun and doing my other chores.
    So spill the beans......how fast is your boat now? I know by now you should have gotten all the bugs out and finally dropped the hammer.
    Omega
    Nope, still having issues. Went out yesterday, and had timing, and carb problems. It all boils down to having to replace the vacume modual on my dist. Also need more tuning on the carb. I have a "profesional" going out with me tomorrow after work to try to get everything squared away. Gotta be running in tip top shape for our Brazos trip. You guys should come. It will be a blast. When I called Indian Lodge, they still had cabins and motel rooms still available.

oldbuck40
    nope. totally missed that one. Kinda hard for me to commit to anything right now. I will sure try to make it though. Hell that might be the next time I get to pull the boat out of storage
    It would be great to hook up with everyone again. I had a ton of fun at Somerville. so what is the deal on the brazos? hit me with some highlights
    OmegAugust 5,6,7. we are staying at indian lodge if ya got time check out the brazos river trip aug.5,6,7. so far i think it me,greaser,black,devilman,taylorman,maybe 3 guys from n.dallas area,cookieman,,,,,,,, i cant remember all of em!!!

Taylorman
    Im bringing along a friend of mine also, his name is Jim Beam, anyone ever hear of him?

oldbuck40
    Im bringing along a friend of mine also, his name is Jim Beam, anyone ever hear of him?haha yea i've heard of him b/4!!! whats up kevin? did you ever get all the bugs worked out on that olds?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast