Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Havasu Springs Resturant

HALLETT BOY
    Is there another restaurant at Havasu Springs marina ? I ate in one down next to the docks last time and it wasn't that good...they had a nice bar but only
    had micro-wave food...

Havasu_Dreamin
    You ate at the outer Harbor. The real restaurant is back in further. Continue past the gas docks and you will find it. The food at the restaurant is good. The only thing that sucsk is that they went to breakfast buffet on the weekends for the summer.

Wicked Game
    When you come into the harbor, stay to the right along the slope (not to close). If you go left you'll get caught and it's a long walk to the big restaurant. I made that mistake my first time. Go all the way back and you'll see it straight ahead up the hill. Good food and service. Plenty of visitor slips to use also. See you there.

Mandelon
    You can park in what is called B dock. It is the first dozen slips down both sides of the left of the two center docks. The middle side has more space as most go down the left side, cuz that's what the signs say to do.
    No bikini tops allowed, they need coverups. Nice place very good food. Big bar inside there too.

Mrs. 4-B
    Had a great lunch in the Inner Harbor on Saturday. Great service, food and cocktails as usual.

Beer-30
    Yeah, inner harbor is a nice resturant. The appetizer sampler seems to fit during mid-day of boating. Nice bar there also.
    Ya just gotta stop at the outer harbor on the way out for a Cherry-Bomb or two!

SummitKarl
    I went to the Sandpoint the other week, new menu!! and maybe new owners?
    price was right and I liked my food, BIG CHANGE!!! from the last time I ate there, but flat there is no better place in Havasu than PEGGY's on Countryshire for breakfast

little rowe boat
    Go all the way back past the gas docks. Good food.

phebus
    Had a great lunch in the Inner Harbor on Saturday. Great service, food and cocktails as usual.
    And great company!! It was great spending time with you guys this weekend. Thanks for everything.
    Rick and Linda

INSman
    I went to the Sandpoint the other week, new menu!! and maybe new owners?
    price was right and I liked my food, BIG CHANGE!!! from the last time I ate there, but flat there is no better place in Havasu than PEGGY's on Countryshire for breakfast
    Better than the Black Bear ?? :idea:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast