Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Brush fire in Corona??

Nord
    Just heard on the radio...Anyone know where it is??

essexjet
    Just heard on the radio...Anyone know where it is??
    Just tried calling my friend at Corona Fire Station #6 and no answer. So maybe.

Midlife Advantage
    GREAT. I will have to watch the news at work now, in case I gotta rush home and rescue my pooch!

Midlife Advantage
    Tim...I am heading out in a few. I just made a call and there is no fire around GR....If you find something else out just call me on the cell and I can stop by and do a doggie rescue if needed
    thanks brutha, I appreciate that!

barbigrl
    I dont smell or see fire when I look out the window.....maybe it is south Corona

slink
    there was a pretty good grass/structure fire east of Mckinley in the home gardens area earlier, but I havn't heard of anything else today

barbigrl
    there was a pretty good grass/structure fire east of Mckinley in the home gardens area earlier, but I havn't heard of anything else today
    homegardens....aww who cares then!! hahaa...I know I am mean!

Wonderboy
    On my way to Lavey a couple hours ago it looked like the fire dep. was doing some training. It looked like some old shop or something but I saw a lot of guys out there in orange gear. Didn't match the rest of the firefighters in yellow. I'm not sure what was up with that. Didn't see any flames at the time. James? Any ideas?

Riverkid
    They knocked it down in a hurry. Saw all the smoke from the 15 @ Magnolia around 2, and they got it handled pretty quick!

essexjet
    On my way to Lavey a couple hours ago it looked like the fire dep. was doing some training. It looked like some old shop or something but I saw a lot of guys out there in orange gear. Didn't match the rest of the firefighters in yellow. I'm not sure what was up with that. Didn't see any flames at the time. James? Any ideas?
    No clue, tried calling Jerry at work but no answer.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast