Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cingular Cell Service at Havasu and Parker??

cdog
    I know this has been beat to death but i'll be swapping from Verizon to Cingular or back to Sprint sometime this week. The A holes at Verizon give about the same service as everyone else but charge more for it. Bottom line is if I can save 20-30 bucks a month Y-not. I know everyone has horror stories about their cell phones. Cingular is offering me a Treo 650 phone for 200 bucks if I get the data plan. That's a good deal. Verizon wants to charge me, a existing customer 299 for the same phone with the data plan. Not to mention the verizon data plan is 20 bucks more. From my experiance Verizon works half assed at havasu and the digital/data stuff does'nt work there either. So what do you think? I need this phone to work damm near all over the country.

Mrs.Racer277
    I know this has been beat to death but i'll be swapping from Verizon to Cingular or back to Sprint sometime this week. The A holes at Verizon give about the same service as everyone else but charge more for it. Bottom line is if I can save 20-30 bucks a month Y-not. I know everyone has horror stories about their cell phones. Cingular is offering me a Treo 650 phone for 200 bucks if I get the data plan. That's a good deal. Verizon wants to charge me, a existing customer 299 for the same phone with the data plan. Not to mention the verizon data plan is 20 bucks more. From my experiance Verizon works half assed at havasu and the digital/data stuff does'nt work there either. So what do you think? I need this phone to work damm near all over the country.
    I have had Cingular for years and love it every where but Havi. I have terrible cell service there. But maybe it is that way with every service in Havi???? :idea:

termiteguy
    cingular works in some areas of parker just not where i need it to :yuk:

Essex29
    In a couple more months Cingular is adding a tower on 95 near Castlerock Shores. It should help out tremendously with service.

cdog
    Ttt

TCHB
    Cingular works pretty good in Havasu.

Mrs.Racer277
    In a couple more months Cingular is adding a tower on 95 near Castlerock Shores. It should help out tremendously with service.
    That is great news. Thanks for sharing that information.

ZZ-Man
    I would say all cell phones are the same when it comes to area service. I was at Steam Boat this weekend and have Verizon, In all the years I 've been going I never had service there. So a friend of mine informed me of this code you put in ( * 228 ) and I could not believe it, It worked. I don't know if all the cell phones do it but it works for Verizon. Just FYI..

djunkie
    I have cingular and works pretty good in Havasu. Works in some parts of parker but not on the water or the cali. side.

rivergoer
    cingular is great i have it with the treo 600 and it works at the river for me as well as the data connection..its a great sevice..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast